What I love about my wife!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

Treblig

Reaction score
What you are about to read is factual, the names have been changed to protect the innocent.....if you don't believe me, well, we'll let the FABO members decide???

The wife tells me, "Honey, the stuff around the outside edge of the tile on the shower floor is coming off and we don't want water getting under the shower floor.....can you fix it??" I say "Sure Honey, I'll get some tub and tile (caulking/silicone stuff) an fix it today!!". So I buy the tub and tile stuff get on my hands and knees (something that nobody likes to do!!!) and scrape out the flaking caulking, clean the all the surfaces and put new caulking in place. This job is a real pain in the @ss!! I tell the wife to give it a day or two so that it completely dries and we're good to go!! A week later I find my wife scrubbing the shower floor with some tile grout whitener and a stiff broom. I ask her, "Honey, why don't you get down on the shower floor and scrub it with a sponge so you don't tear up the caulking with that broom". She says, "Well, I would, but I hate getting down on my hands and knees to clean it!"
Now at this point a normal man would light his hair on fire and start yelling.....but not me. I say, "Well Honey, if you use that broom to scrub the tiles and the grout and the caulking your going to rip the caulking off again and I'll have to get on my hands and knees and do it all over again. "She gets a stern look on her face, turns around and says, "DO YOU WANT TO SCRUB THE BATHROOM FLOORS OR DO YOU WANT ME TO DO IT??????!!!!"

You'll find me hanging myself from the big Oak tree out back!!!:mad::mob::realcrazy::soapbox::BangHead:

Make her redo the grout next time, then maybe she'll think twice

My neighbour and his wife a while back were outside having a "discussion" in the wifes native tongue, she is swedish(so am I but dont speak or understand it). I looked at Bob and said I dont understand what she's saying but I can guarantee you're wrong lol. He just looked at me and shook his head lol.
The word "Honey" are always used....even when you're gritting your teeth! NO birth names.

Make her redo the grout next time, then maybe she'll think twice
Oh, if I made her do it she would, she would be pissed but she would. But she would mess it up so bad it would take me twice as long to fix it (on my hands and knees!!!!!). :mad::mob::BangHead:

Oh, if I made her do it she would, she would be pissed but she would. But she would mess it up so bad it would take me twice as long to fix it (on my hands and knees!!!!!). :mad::mob::BangHead:

I tell my wife to stop , if she messes something up , I aint doing it again !

im a little scared

my wife came home from work today, and cooked my favorite dinner
then she made a black forest cake (also my favorite) for desert

so, im afraid she's gonna try and cash it in on me tonite
all that to say...i may need to sleep in tomorrow

Title - What I love about my wife!!!!!!!!!!!!

She let me store a brand new set of Goodyear slicks in the living room and even put a fresh clean sheet over them.

I told here "it's bad to keep them in the hot garage, they'll loose their 'stick'um'"

Now that's true love ...lol

Last edited:
Reminds me of this.
91931000_981706268954535_5717528543961808896_n.jpg

Wife told me yesterday that it was the 26th anniversary of the night we met. Im 52 so I have known her half my life. Wouldnt have it any other way. The (mostly) good and even the (sometimes) bad.

You can always spot my ex in a crowd, she's the one kick starting her broom with her right foot.

-
Back