What is it with ebay threads in the for sale section???

-
I,m taking abit of offence to this response(prayers needed,other important things?)as I recently started a thread for prayers needed for my dying mother(RIP)Starting a thread asking for prayers saved me from PMing many members/friends and helped me through the tough times.Sometime we have to drop our daily duties to concentrate on lifes courses.One day you will need prayers also and will be here asking for them.Sorry for off-topic rant.
Sorry.If you miss understood my post.I meant maybe we should get rid of the general discussion thread due to post like this one or I got banned....But would not want that to happen due to the need prayers which I TRULY BELIEVE TO BE NEEDED ,I was being sarcastic ...Too much crying for little things,I agree ebay feed pay the bills ignore it...
No disrespect for your post on your mother,I responded and prayed for her.
May she RIP.
Now about needing prayers,I do !!!(but just me I will keep that private)
my rant over and time out begun.
Martin

I don't see these threads am I missing something....Out of curiosity, how much $ do the e bay feeds bring in?

Some times I wouldn't know what was on ebay if There wasn't a link from here .I Never would know what could be on the market on any other site if not for postings on here. They never bothered me.

-
Back