What is it worth? 1966 Goodyear Blue Streak tire.

-

Glow Worm

"Not Your Grandmaw's 318"
Reaction score
I have an original Goodyear BLUE STREAK bias ply tire with wheel in the trunk/spare rack of my 1966 Barracuda. It has approximately 90 to 95 % of the original tread. It does not have any cracking. I would rate this tire/wheel as a 9.5 on a scale of 1 to 10. I don't know that I will ever use it, and the judges at the Mopar Nationals didn't seem to be impressed that I had it with the car. Any ideas of what it might be worth?

I doubt that I will ever find three more to go with it, and Coker doesn't make them.

This one was on ebay a few years ago, don't recall what it went for but they are very rare and to the right guy worth some money, just for show in the trunk. I'd be interested actually, but just as an ornament in my garage.

66bluestreak.jpg

i-1.jpg

i-2.jpg

i-3.jpg

The ebay listing 140075507826 is not the same kind of tire.

I'm not sure I want to sell it. I was just trying to find out what it is worth, or what people have bought or sold them for.

Wow, awesome -66. :thumbup:
Is it yours?
Do you got any more pic?

I'd quess you could get @ $200.00 for it without much trouble, people love those nice spares...too bad it was used a bit at some time. I have spent & gotten good money for just the plain old GOODYEAR POWER CUSHION white walls 6.95x14's on SBP steel rims with 4 1/2" rim width. I actually have a full set of 5 I'm getting ready to sell of these: 1 mounted spare never used + 4 very low mile ones on original rims straight from the factory off a '69 or '70. They are something unusual for show. KEEP IT!!!

I think so too. Since it belong to the car from the factory. And they are hard to find. They run about $200 ea when you find them.I'm looking for 1965 Good Year Power Cushion 7.00 x 13 black walls. And they are hard to find too.

Thanks for sharing the pics.
Must say that it`s one of the nicest -66 Cuda I`ve seen so far.

That is one sweet looking 66 Cuda. I have a 13" tire and wheel that came with a 66 Dart I am [parting out. Never thought they would be worth anything.

I saw 'Spitfire Harold' and knew this thread was OLD....When I bought my 65 in 1995 ish, It still had bias ply tires, and tags from 1976. Smooth rolling tires!

Wow...old thread....even more strange is I was just talking with another member tonight on FB about these tires and how I got one off this site many years ago and how he got ripped off on another tire when he bought a car and when it arrived the blue streak was missing from the trunk....and the member won’t give him his tire after he paid for the car!

BTW...this tire is still in the trunk of my dad’s 66 Formula S!

-
Back