what is the need?

-

DartNByYou

Bit by the Dart
Reaction score
Hey fellow members,

I am just wondering what is the need out there that is not Available at the moment for us A-body people? It could be for our cars or just in daily life. I really want to start my own business someday soon and want the business to help out not just make me and my employees money.So, just looking info.

If you have your own business; how did you start it?

you can PM or post for others.

Thanks in advance,
Dave:read2::sign7:

There are currently no good aftermarket offerings for early A 1/4 panels.Guy's have to get originals.

Is anyone repopping the KH brake clip that bolt's on over the pads? Two per caliper are needed.

Body parts, seat tracks, center consoles, hmmmmm Ill think of some more

I need a REALLY BIG sack of hundreds. That's what I need. Bout a hundred pounds worth would be fine.

As mentioned above,seat tracks would be a winner.
They would also extend to B,C and E bodies?

Good,broad customer base to aim at.

It's the simple and silly little things, like the cardboard tree shaped air freshener, that makes a million per year. Items with limited application, produced in small quantities, yield zero profit. My .02 Good luck

Helps to support political parties that support small businesses and make conditions more favorable to the entrepreneur though tax breaks and little government intrusion so you can grow your business and hire more people.

If you can find this in today's climate, let me know.

Gotta start small with low overhead and not get in a ton of debt for a start up business, and in todays climate it is really hard to get a loan for a business let alone a mortgage since the housing bubble exploded.
Just a really hard time to start a small business unless you offer something a lot of people need which is why you posted this question in the first place.

I just did some cardboard mock ups to build custom interior trunk enclosures in my barracuda notchback.
It would be cool if there was a ready built panel kit already cut and carpeted that would just pop into place.

Someone really needs to start making dash inserts. Rocky Mountain Dashes is gone, and there is a big void right now.

Can't believe I'm the first with this one.

A Body headers!!! You know, the kind that require no fenderwell cutting, no removal of the starter / center link, no disconnection of the driver's side motor mount, and above all, a reasonable price.

Small business rules!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D Good luck bringing your visions to reality DartNByYou ... we're here to support ya.

Oh darn, cudachick beat me to headers and backtobasic beat me to dashes. Custom gague clusters would be sweet.

Darn you cudachick haha just kidding. But thats a good idea to. I think anything small that big companys over look would be good.

1.How can we convert all the leafs and pine needles that hit the ground around us and heat our shops and home with them. :-D

2. small two stroke engine in line forced air blower for a car would be cool 8)

3.A round air filter to go over our ceiling fans in our home :-D

4. For the elderly, a stick on small brush for the shower or tub to wash there feet with :happy10: I wish I had one when I muck up my lower back :-D

5. A laser beam inserted where a lawn mower blade goes :happy10:

6. a 15X24 roll out floor pad heater you can run hot water though to heat a room with and one with a tire track to pull a car on would be cool :-D

Other then a slant 6 header that will fit a 170 or 225 and dump it to the front and sell me one :-D This is all I got this morning :toothy10:

Ok, I am tired of walking on a cold floor so lets do that one first :-D

Just saw an infomercial for a needle that has an opening ont eh side of the eye so you can thread it without having to go blind and lose your mind trying to poke the thread through. How effing simple is that, yet nobody thought of it until this guy, who is probably making millions off of a goddamn needle. It's all about that one "Eureka!" moment.

Good 1/4 window instillation and adjustment diagrams with good usable pictures. rReasonable A piller repops.

71, 72 Duster 340 grill (Sharktooth grill) also the direct connection rear spoiler. And of course parts forward of the cowl/firewall.

Ohhhhhhhhhh but it would sure be handy to use on those irritating neighbors. Zzzzzzztttttttttttt
WHAT? Bad neighbors in Tennessee?I thought Al took care of all the bad ones.Oh I see-you moved in after Al left.

what would you guys think of a rack and pinion bracket/linkage conversion kit that would use a rack from some later Mopar you could pick up in a "treasure yard"???

some good ideas have been posted for needs/wants, keep it up.

Maybe not a laser lawn mower but some type of wire guided laser system that has parallel wires that run the length of the yard ....work kinda like a timed sprinkler system... just remember when you have it set!

It's sort of been done here. A guy bolted on a Dakota manual rack,made it front steer. Claimed good success.

-
Back