What is this bird !!!

-
For you guys that really are not sure of what your looking at, it's as Mike stated. Originally a Blue Heron Decoy used in a waterfowl spread as a confidence builder to the decoy wary ducks and geese that have been hammered on their way south. This one has been painted to resemble who knows what and a red patch placed on the head to resemble something you might see in the red light district of some of our major cities like Washington DC. Where'd Treva find it Mike?
Small Block

Isn't that a "Black Bottom Pond Pouncer" ?

This make me wish I had bought the blue flamingos when I had the chance.

bummed out
Whip

For you guys that really are not sure of what your looking at, it's as Mike stated. Originally a Blue Heron Decoy used in a waterfowl spread as a confidence builder to the decoy wary ducks and geese that have been hammered on their way south. This one has been painted to resemble who knows what and a red patch placed on the head to resemble something you might see in the red light district of some of our major cities like Washington DC. Where'd Treva find it Mike?
Small Block

I found it a few years back and thought I would play around with it 8)
You are right :cheers: they make for a good duck decoy :-D
I will repaint it to look like a blue H and keep it at my father in laws, He has been looking for one and I Just found out a few weeks ago he wanted one.
I just happened to have one to give him for Christmas, But I want to put a grin on his and the families faces first :-D It will give them a good laugh and I bet my two 1/2 year old granddaughter will always remember what her crazy ol papa did :toothy10:

-
Back