-

Rob R

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was an indispensable tool in the 1920's

IMG_1822.jpg

IMG_1816.jpg

IMG_1817.jpg

IMG_1821.jpg

It's a bit over 6" long,the offset has me stumped.I think I know what it is.The length of the tool makes it hard to use in any type of close space.

It was not built in the 20's, either. No such square drive existed then

K.O. Lee made tool and cutter grinders for machinists, surface grinders, valve grinders, etc. I don't know what that tool is for, but I would guess it has something to do with one of the machines they made.

I have used a similar device to remove head studs from tractor blocks for engine machine work, Alot quicker then a pipe wrench or vise grips for sure.

It's an *** dildo for those who want to argue about what it is.

I have used a similar device to remove head studs from tractor blocks for engine machine work, Alot quicker then a pipe wrench or vise grips for sure.
I think your pretty close.
I think it's for Model A or T head bolts or aircraft head bolts.The offset has me thrown for a loop.

Itsa stud remover.
The tube goes over the stud, the wedge piece goes sideways (one way to tighten, other way to remove) thru the hole, and tightens against the stud as the tube is rotated by the ratchet/breaker.
Where's toolman when you need him !

Last edited:
It's too big for a stud remover.
This is my stud remover it's 2 1/2 inches tall, the tool I first posted pictures of is over 6 in tall and more than twice a big around.

IMG_1827[1].jpg

IMG_1829[1].jpg

-
Back