What is this...

-

bschubarg

Reaction score
and more importantly... how much does it weigh... stay tune... removing it now and I’ll let you know... guesses?

2018-01-09 16.50.03.jpg

I hope it weighs heavy on you, starting another damn foolish post.....:poke:

Last edited:
Just weighed it...as a complete assembly, bolts and all. Guesses?

WTF are you talking about?!?!

Take a guess on what?

Picture??????

Ha! Well at least my girlfriend doesn't strike oil every time she wears high heels....

Another senior moment rumbleGuppie?

Scale reads 10.1 lbs for the entire assembly. Far cry from what I have seen posted elsewhere. There for, I do not believe I will fabricate something that will weigh less....

2018-01-09 17.05.53.jpg

THAT is the start of the downfall of our cars, AKA "Federally regulated" X mph "bumpers."

YOU THINK THAT IS HEAVY try and pick up the bumper "assembly" that goes with it

Used to weigh 12 pounds until it lived out its life in the rust belt were it is now.

Yea, it's the inner bumper reinforcement that the "shock absorber" bracket bolts to that weighs a LOT. Standard brackets and earlier standard bumper is a good replacement. But Dart Lite & Feather Duster aluminum inner bumper reinforcements save a lot too.

Another senior moment rumbleGuppie?

Scale reads 10.1 lbs for the entire assembly. Far cry from what I have seen posted elsewhere.
Naaaa, tha would have been Accompanied by a deleteable comment!
LMAO!!!!

But you should have put up a picture with the post. Not well after.

This can be fabbed up yourself in mild steel or aluminum. Some guys did it over on FBBO & the FMJ site. IIRC, it weighed around 3lbs. when done.

-
Back