What makes Mopar stand out ?

-
theres the fact that for now mopar people (like us) are the only ones i know who would shoe horn an engine as big as a 440 or hemi int a car as small as a 65 cuda or a scamp.

the fact that even though my car is still missing pieces and the paint is spray can splotchy, it attract more attention at a show than the chebbies and furds, and even goes as far as to bring the chebby and furd guys over to me.

and finally around where i live i have the only scamp that i know of so far, theres one cuda that was just bought by a guy a few blocks away then the only dart that i know of is greg's (rmchrgr)

oh and then theres the fact that only a mopar guy is ctrazy enough to stuff a hemi under the back glass of a cuda and go the the track as a wheelie machine ala hemi under glass.

ill try and get pics of what im talkin about and post.

I have owned a make of almost every domestic and Japanese car available and even a BMW. What I have learned from my experiences is that nothing I've driven has been as durable or as fun to drive as my Dart. I know this is very idiotic on my part but I have ran the dart out of oil twice accidentally and did not damaged a thing in the stock drivetrain. My MOPAR is a masterful work of art and mechanical genius that my son and expected child(Whatever the sex is) will hopefully cherish even long after I'm gone. I used to buy, build, and flip cars at least once a year never paying more than $500 a car, but I would gladly make thousands in payments on a new car than sell my Swinger.

Thats my 2 cents on a priceless vehicle heritage.

This will sound more idiotic. I purposly drained the oil out of my 189,000 mile 383, trying to get it to seize so I had a reason to rebuild it, I kept at it running it on and off for a hr, finally gave up, if it wanted to live that bad I thought I would let it. Drove it for another 3 yrs after that, no odd sounds or smoke at all. My mopars love me.

dart-2.jpg

dart6-1.jpg

let us NOT forget the Midnight Express and the Warlock pick em ups
the fact that Mopar had nifty names for vehicle teams
SCAT PACK
RAPID TRANSIT SYSTEM
The HEMI UNDER GLASS
The LIL RED WAGON
The first muscle car with hide away headlights
The ONLY muscle car with a SLAPSTICK shifter
The first fastback muscle car
Barracuda Beating the MUSTANG to Market making it the first pony car!
producing a vehicle with the largest single piece of glass EVER, 64 65 66 Barracuda's
First muscle car with Square & rectangular exhaust tips
ONLY exhaust tips with slotted stainless and orange inner pipe
Thermoquad carbs
largest selection of muscle motors 340, 383, 392, 440 426, commando, golden commando, T/A, cross ram, wedge series
lean burn technology
Single trademark for entire product line across all divisions, the pentastar
hemispherical head technology
A muscle version of almost every vehicle made in the 60's 70's
turbo charged 4 cylinders
GLH & GHL-S

the list is HUGE!!!

BUT I must set the record straight...the NAME "Grocery Getter" was more or less assigned to Arnie " the Farmer" Beswicks 1963 PONTIAC TEMPEST WAGON, in fact that was the name painted on the sides of the tempest
View attachment midnight express.jpg

View attachment beswicks GG.jpg

Mopar by no doubt had the SEXIEST looking cars of them all!
70s Cuda and Challenger hands down better looking than the 67-69 Camaro/Firebird
69 Superbee,69 Charger,69 Road Runner,70 Dart better looking than 65-67 Malibu
Duster/Demon/Dart Sports better looking than the 69-74 Novas
Mopar muscle cars had a design like non other did

-
Back