What means "going to three yere soon?"

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
We HAVE become morons!!

http://spokane.craigslist.org/pts/4696914996.html

auto parts

motors 1958 350 sort block 1967 440 Chrysler long block 1965 273 4 ran good no carb or air cleaner came with 904 trans out of dart 1969 blue dart fore trade going to three yere soon 2 door parting 77 dodge van shorty clean title ore trade fore ? 76 volare white int. 69 Plymouth int. ? lots of stuff after 5pm thanks

Going to the yard soon?? I don't know, that's my best guess.

I'm an English teacher, and I'll use Craigslist ads as proofreading practice for my students. :) It's pretty sad out there, but also somewhat comical. You have to laugh to keep from crying!

"going to three here soon" the y and h on keyboard is close was slip of finger typing is all, still have no idea what it means lol!!

It is a secret code and the guy is really a commie agent plotting our downfall with other brilliant opperatives.

At the end it says ''lots of stuff after 5pm''.
It must mean he smokes lots of stuff after 5pm.
That would explain everything.

Good, gooder, goodest. Never let it rest, untill the good is gooder, and the gooder goodest.

#-o Sounds to me like he wants to trade his three year son for a parted out dart

Maybe Aaron can diagram that run on prepositionounverbial phrase for us? Aaron? Aaron?:burnout:

:)

Well, all we'll need is a comma after "unfortunately."

Then, "you" is the pronoun and subject of the clause, with "could be" acting as the linking verb, with "right" acting as the predicate adjective and subject modifier.

"Unfortunately" is the adverb modifying "could be."

Oh wait...you were kidding? :)

-
Back