What rims are these.

-

F"n"S

Reaction score
2.jpg
I was told they were mopar rims but i cannot find them anywhere. Thank you.:profilel:

What bolt pattern, backspacing and width do these wheels have? What bolt pattern are you running? I am assuming that there are no other mods (tubs, springs relocated, etc.) to your Dart as well.

only thing i remember coming with chrom slots were lil red express trucks and warlocks. they look too deep for those though.

This are not my rims.. I might buy them though. My car is in restoration mode right know so i can change stuff to fit. I just want to know if there are original to mopar or not? I have no mods except when i bought my car the owner before me lifted the rear a little bit. I never paid much attention to it until know. Thank you.

Until the questions in post #5 ar answered, I wouldn't be able to say whether they will fit or not on your car as is. If you are saying that you want these wheels and you will make any changes in order to make them work, then get them. You can make almost anything work/fit with enough mods/fabbing.

F"n"S;568243 said:
This are not my rims.. I might buy them though. My car is in restoration mode right know so i can change stuff to fit. I just want to know if there are original to mopar or not? I have no mods except when i bought my car the owner before me lifted the rear a little bit. I never paid much attention to it until know. Thank you.

hard to tell from thos pics. if they are lil red wheels then they are either 15x7 or 15x8. the backspace on the 8's have a 4" backspace if i remember correctly.

-
Back