What rocker option for R/T magnum iron heads?

-

TXDart

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
What rocker options for true R/T Mopar Performance iron heads?
I am on hold on a 360 build for one of my darts because I need to find the correct off set rockers,mainly for the intake....
What have you'll use or got?
I believe even mopar performance past 1.7 rockers listed to work on magnum and r/t heads are listed wrong,what is the original part number?
T&D rockers are well over 1300 dollars and will custom make them in any ratio....

What rocker options for true R/T Mopar Performance iron heads?
I am on hold on a 360 build for one of my darts because I need to find the correct off set rockers,mainly for the intake....
What have you'll use or got?
I believe even mopar performance past 1.7 rockers listed to work on magnum and r/t heads are listed wrong,what is the original part number?
T&D rockers are well over 1300 dollars and will custom make them in any ratio....
They don't use offset rockers unless the pushrods have been relocated. Stock magnum rockers work well for mild stuff and Crower has an excellent rocker for that application.

Hughes sells a kit to convert the magnums to shaft rockers...about 700 bucks also

FWIW, there is no such thing as a cheap but good rocker that is worthy of much besides fishing weights in a pinch.

They don't use offset rockers unless the pushrods have been relocated. Stock magnum rockers work well for mild stuff and Crower has an excellent rocker for that application.
Got a call to crower and tech department is getting back to me.I was finish my 360 build for my 74 Dart and guess I just pull the eq heads off the 318 for now,save the R/T heads for another project....planning on put the 318 in my 66 Dart

Page-14.jpg

Hughes sells a kit to convert the magnums to shaft rockers...about 700 bucks also
Thanks.Got a call to tim at hughes.damn phone lines down at shop now...

FWIW, there is no such thing as a cheap but good rocker that is worthy of much besides fishing weights in a pinch.
No worries,I ain't that cheap the hughes ones are looking good....bought these heads off a guy that was run MP 1.7 and bent intakes valves and busted rockers on a supercharged dakota 5.9....Just got heads back from the machine shop...just itching to get to the track.

emailed Tim at Hughes and he put the shaft conversion rockers on a r/t head at the shop and said they were fine....
So I probably order them tomorrow,so got guide plates and studs for yet another project !
Just when you think you got your plan and project all in order,BAM your headed in another direction...at least my teener can go in my 66 Dart now with just a cam change !!!
And this 360 can go in the 74 Dart

HUG1555n.jpg

-
Back