What shifter/trans upgrades are you using

shifters/trans options

• Total voters
-
CRT is making this for forward pattern stock floor shifter.

SRG2.jpg

Shift-R-Gate
until then I will be using this
bmm-80706_xl.jpg

Last edited:
Hurst rat **** with OD and Lockup fully automatic or either selective off.

ShifterArt.jpg

Plan on using a Winters Sidewinder and installing a reverse manual valve body this spring.

A-833 slick-shifted on 2 and 3, but brass left in. GVOD behind it. 3.09 low. Passon aluminum case and sidecover. Mr.Gasket, BANG! short-throw shifter, relocated to b-body pad. Custom no-flex shifter tubes. CF diaphragm pressure plate with Direct Connection 340 sprung disc. Ratios listed in avatar

A-833 slick-shifted on 2 and 3, but brass left in. GVOD behind it. 3.09 low. Passon aluminum case and sidecover. Mr.Gasket, BANG! short-throw shifter, relocated to b-body pad. Custom no-flex shifter tubes. CF diaphragm pressure plate with Direct Connection 340 sprung disc. Ratios listed in avatar

not a bad way to spend ten thousand dollars

Well I wasn't keeping track,lol. But I don't think it totaled half that.
It was just the last combo in a long line of also-rans. Now as I am getting older,I would be quite content with a regular 5 speed. Perhaps even an A500 one day.
I sure would miss that 3.09x3.55 =10.97 starter gear tho, and the split into 1st-od at 6600 is POW! And then run up to 6600 again, and then she is speeding almost anywhere in Canada. What a blast!

Did anyone end up with a Kilduff shifter? I’d like to see how it was integrated into the center console if possible. Thanks. Andrew

Well I wasn't keeping track,lol. But I don't think it totaled half that.
It was just the last combo in a long line of also-rans. Now as I am getting older,I would be quite content with a regular 5 speed. Perhaps even an A500 one day.
I sure would miss that 3.09x3.55 =10.97 starter gear tho, and the split into 1st-od at 6600 is POW! And then run up to 6600 again, and then she is speeding almost anywhere in Canada. What a blast!
Maybe $4000Canadian Tops The biggest cost was the GVOD of course. IIRC it was about $2395USd in 2004;Back then our dollars were close to par.Next was the CFII. Then the Passon parts. The rest I found in my parts stash. Well except for the slick-shifting; that was a ton of work.

-
Back