what the #%&^÷@

-
GTO Judge 1969 - $45000 (myrtle beach)

00i0i_ddPcozrmJP1_600x450.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

1969 Pontiac GTO Judge odometer: 45000 VIN: 242379B167402

Custom frame up restoration with custom Yellow Lime
Metal Flake Paint, decals and stripes all hand painted.
Custom leather interior woth new dash, console, panels and
all hardware. M22 4 speed tranny matched up to the Big Block
455 CI Engine strapped down with a 750 dounle pumper carb.
All rubber and chrome new with custom body work done- shaved
wheel wells and exaust outlet thru custom made bumber.
This is a serious rod for a serious rodder. AC for cruising
those hot summer nights. There is no other Judge out there
like this unique car, over
100k spent (have reciepts) and less than 500 miles on car after
restoration.
True Judge's are rare and valuable.
Grab this one for 45k now - cash and rod away

Well...it is very, um, interesting?
If that car looked like that in the mid seventies everyone would have loved it and would prob sell pretty fast.
Times do change...:blob:

First year for the judge...theory is that Pontiac was sacred of how well the Plymouth Road Runner was doing so they came out with this...produced only 3 years..

I thnk the paint and some of the mods actually take away from the value..

Sweet cars though..

Quarters look funny.

Bad bondo or cheap stamping.
Possibly both.

Whatever.

Engine looks nasty but I like the rest....looks like a custom from the 70's, better than looking at another boring original Judge!

"True Judges are rare and valuable", so I'm gonna "F" this one up and still ask top dollar!!

He had it painted to match his speed boat man :glasses7: I never wanted to be like Mike :banghead: mest up a fine car :banghead:

How ghey...His attempt at making "custom" failed miserably in my opinion. But I have always liked GTOs for what they were. American muscle!

Just image that paint job on a 71 Hemi Cuda convertible or a 68 Hemi dart/barracuda!

Scuff and shoot some proper GTO yellow , add the Judge stripe kit and you've got a heck of a Judge for a fair price , not really into them myself but if you were born before the first cell phone you can probably see the value there .

Heck, I dunno, theres worse lookin cars right on this sight....Its not my kind of car, but hey

My Wife's godfathers son has an orange one, bought it new and still drives it on occasion, got a standing invitation for a ride in it, one of these days the wife and I will have to roll in with the Duster and take that ride, then give one in return :D

-
Back