What the....

-
Horrid. How to ruin about 50 lives (or more) in one easy step.

HANG THEM HIGH!!! they will probably be in and out of prison there entire lives costing the working man more money! they are of no use to anyone! when they do go to prison, i hope they get what they have coming to them!!! F#$K EM'!!!!!

Wow, that's jacked up. You can tell the teenagers have issues. Nobody of that age just jumps straight to murdering someone for a bike. You have to be screwed in the head

That picture of the boy holding the candle, the sadness on his face... Jesus.
:sad7:

I know what you mean. I had the same feeling. That image has been burned into my mind ever since I saw it yesterday. I can't even imagine what her family is going through. All over some f'ing BMX parts!

Evil is everywhere. They just caught the guy who dismembered a young girl out here in suburban Denver, he's 17 yrs. old. :angryfir::angryfir:

All I can say is that I hope that all these sickos get what's coming to them. :axe:

Evil is everywhere. They just caught the guy who dismembered a young girl out here in suburban Denver, he's 17 yrs. old. :angryfir::angryfir:

All I can say is that I hope that all these sickos get what's coming to them. :axe:

That's the problem - what's coming to them is nothing. Adults get nothing more than a slap on the wrist for these kind of crimes, never mind what the minors get away with. Things need to change. Minors need to be less protected and more accountable when crimes of this nature are committed.

That's the problem - what's coming to them is nothing. Adults get nothing more than a slap on the wrist for these kind of crimes, never mind what the minors get away with. Things need to change. Minors need to be less protected and more accountable when crimes of this nature are committed.

Since he's 17, he's not elegible for the death penalty, but 50+ years of being Bubba's ***** and daily beatings would work nicely. I don't think he'll get a slap on the wrist here. Supposedly, he'll be charged as an adult minus the threat of death..... from the gov't anyway. REAL justice would be restraining the little prick while all her family and friends get a few whacks with a small meat cleaver. Bringing back public "Drawn and Quartering" might make these sickos think twice before harming kids too.

The punishment should fit the crime, in my opinion.

Those two boys should be strangled to death, then tossed in a dumpster.

The kid in Colorado should be dismembered alive.

This is so sad. My heart goes out to the parents. This would be my punishment for these 2 p.o.s. . Them a boat,a wood chipper,ocean... Chum . . My .02

I hope they are tried as Adults and never see the light of day again..Sad thing is I doubt this is there first time committing a crime...You normally do not start of with Killing as a first offence..........

They should bring back public execution in ever state and televise it.
Then say if you murder someone this is the consequences.

-
Back