Well?

• test 'n tune

Votes: 89 55.6%
  • nude beach

Votes: 71 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
I just got my drivers license back after a year dealing wirh epilepsy, brain surgery, siezures car accidents and one thinks I car about naked women???? LOL. My 65 Cuda Formula S had just been fully mechanically restored ready for fun and rolling down the road! I had driven it maybe 100 miles before no longer being able to drive! S*** who needs naked women I need to drive my cuda!!!!! No doubt about my vote on this one my friends!!!!!!! I am in Sunny Naples Florida my car in Southern Maryland just waiting for me to figure out how to get her here to me! It probably will be shipped by a car carrier as many here send their cars north for summer and trailers need something to bring south so I hope to find a good deal or maybe someone here can bring her to me if they are coming this way. I have been holding out as I job hunt waiting to see where I will end up now able to go back to doing what I do best, managing high end turf for golfers or landscapes. I want to stay here in SW florida but it us up to whoever makes me a good offer first! I am single and hope to get a job soon have many interviews lined up and some offers in the works so soon we will see, but either way cuda first sex later!!!! LOL my friends....

One of my daughters friends asked the wife and I to go to a nude beach last year. My answer was, I don't think you would really want me there, I would embarrass you. She said what do you mean? I said, you don't want to see this old fart walking around with a permanent erection. She is very hot looking. She just took it as a compliment and left it at that.

GO RACING

Jack

Not a fair poll. All the young guns are going to pick the beach and all us old timers have been there, done that. We would rather invest our time into something we can get some desirable results from. LMFAO

-
Back