Well?

• test 'n tune

Votes: 89 55.6%
  • nude beach

Votes: 71 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Having owned a bar that had a group of swingers that came every Friday night, I say test and tune. Your swinger friends will be there for you later. They understand.

Test n tune. Swingers generally don't have the bodies you want to see anyway.

Oh man you live in Fla.. they have some awsome beachs i would say go to the nude beach...... you can go racing anytime..:thumleft::thumleft: God made beautiful Women.. But we made beauitfuf mopars..

I've never been to the nude beach but they tell me there are some very hot women there and they aren't shy. The reason I asked is because this probably going to be my last free weekend for awhile as we have a backhalf and roll cage job coming up that is going to take all my weekend time for months to come.

Right now the beach is winning out in my mind...

I've never been to the nude beach but they tell me there are some very hot women there and they aren't shy. The reason I asked is because this probably going to be my last free weekend for awhile as we have a backhalf and roll cage job coming up that is going to take all my weekend time for months to come.

Right now the beach is winning out in my mind...

After reading this,you best work on your tan.:glasses7:

I say do whatever u want to do. Just bring pictures back for us.

Define 'swingers'.

Nude beach can be creepy especially if there's a bunch of flabby, hairy dudes walking around with their junk hanging out in the wind. I would think that kinda take the fun out of it.

Define 'swingers'.

Nude beach can be creepy especially if there's a bunch of flabby, hairy dudes walking around with their junk hanging out in the wind. I would think that kinda take the fun out of it.

Uh, they are two couples that I uh,,,well,,,I know, in a biblical sense...

From the pictures I have seen of nude beaches, there's not much there I would want to see. Real life is FAAARRR from TV. Just sayin.

Uh, they are two couples that I uh,,,well,,,I know, in a biblical sense...

Hey, whatever floats yer boat! Not sure what that means but OK, let's roll with it. Probably one of those better-left-unsaid-if-you-don't-know things.

I personally have never had an invitation to go to a nude beach with other swingin' couples. Could be interesting depending on how 'biblical' it gets.

But hey, if it's appropriate, report back with details. Or maybe not...

Hey, I'm 55 years old, these couples are both younger than me by at least 10 years. I'm having the time of my life, so what if I'm their boy toy. It's better than a sharp stick in the eye. :)

if the women are hot, nude beach. You could at least check out the nude beach and if it blows, go to the test n tune

how many times have you had the oppurtunaty to go to the a swingers beach compared to test n tune? Have fun at the beach!

I live near a nudist colony ; I've heard nothing but "stay away" about it .

More often than not , you're going to subject to seeing a bunch of nastiness at those places : people who don't give a f__k , walking about with their Picasso-inspired pieces swinging and sliding , bouncing and bobbing .

But then again , the idea of wearing a banana hammock and , say , one of those coin belts (like vendors wear at cotton candy and pretzel stands) , is too much fun !

I don't know what you would do. But I would go to the test n tune.
I'm 58, over weight. Nobody wants to see that and I don't want to see any
over weight guys either!

Like the sticker say's; Ditch the chick, let's go racin!

-
Back