What wheels are these.

-

Bad Sport

HALF A BUBBLE OFF
Staff member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I picked up a set of American Racing wheels today and tires. Anybody know which wheels these are?

Attachments

• wheel.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 335
AR Daisys I think?

images

images

I think so, I haven't had too much time to look at them. I've been going thru a truckload of stuff I got.

I'll probably just turn em into slicks, :D

I didn't even look, other than a 60 series. I just threw them in the truck for 25 bucks.

I picked up an MSD unit, Cloyes double roller timing set, 3 sets of adjustable rockers, Simpson racing harness brand new in the box, Grant steering wheel adapter, a bunch of Mopar smallblock books, chassis book, oil filter adapter, gasket sets and a bunch of other stuff.

Gonna try and get some more stuff in a couple of weeks,

Cleaned and repainted the centers today, not bad for 25 bucks.

Attachments

• Wheel before.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 184
  • Wheel after.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 187
i like them tires, how wide of a rim are those? they look to be close to a 275/60/15. or maybe a 245/60. great score and they cleaned up nice

Great deal.

These wheels came in Magnesium also. The magnesium wheels do NOT have American Racing cast on the back. Some of the larger sizes were two piece wheels that came apart to allow you to change slicks in the pits.

i like them tires, how wide of a rim are those? they look to be close to a 275/60/15. or maybe a 245/60. great score and they cleaned up nice

You know, I haven't looked at the size yet. I don't plan on running them too long as they are a little old. I'm gonna look when I go back out. I know they're 15's.

Great deal.

These wheels came in Magnesium also. The magnesium wheels do NOT have American Racing cast on the back. Some of the larger sizes were two piece wheels that came apart to allow you to change slicks in the pits.

These are the one piece and they do have the American Racing on the back inner surface. I thought for 25 bucks, I might just run them for a bit.

I really need to switch over to 15's, as these are 15's, for better tire choice. I'm currently running 14 inch.

Sidewall looks like it says "G60-15" which would be equivalent to a 245-60x15 in today's tire sizes.

I see that now, lmao. I'm just gonna turn em into slicks and pitch them and buy new.

-
Back