What would you pay for a cuda in the weeds?

-

magnumdust

Reaction score
As the title states. My mom and dad were cruising around town last week and came across a house in the sticks with a 67-69 cuda sitting in the weeds. So my dad's mentioned the car twice and has been talking about building a car once he finds a p/t job(retired). So I'm thinking of going to look at it tomorrow.

What do these go for? Say, no cancer, likely engine condition unknown by owner, bad paint, likely crap suspension and interior.

A rolling shell,1500-2k ,fixable .You really need to get aggressive,check it out.

No matter how you look at it we need pictures. Plus it depends on the area it's located.
Price goes from convert to fastback to notchback (high to low) in prices.

there is gonna be a pretty broad range with no known details such as rust , options etc . The actual date , notch or fastback , smallblock or bigblok , lot of unknowns . Start low you can always go up . Ive joked around on sales throwing out silly numbers & have gotten some killer deals , yes im shameless lol

To give price really depends on where you live. I would have to see the car before I would be able to give any advice on what to offer. But I would take 500.00 with me and just act like you just happened by an saw the car and just play dumb like you don't know what it is and just by chance would they mind selling it type game. That way you will get a feel for what the owner is looking for or to do with it.
It might be one of those I'm going to fiz on days.

In reality... the owner is going to say, " Not for sale" so it doesn't matter.
Some get very ugly about how they say not for sale too.

-
Back