What y'all think? Worth it?

-
The value differs depending where in North America the car is being sold.

Looks like a decent car from the pictures. As to the value, I have no clue.

i would drive the **** outta that car. i would be stuffing those cheetah print door panels in a garbage can at the closest gas station though. sounds like it needs some tires and a general once over. prob gonna cost you another $1000 by the time you get tires, brakes, tune up and belts/hoses. etc. i think it would be a blast to drive everyday. id show up with an even $1000 in $20 bills and he will take it. money always talks.

I would say it's almost unbeatable for $1200, but if it were a slant 6/3-on-the-tree, it would be monumentally awesome.

pretty sure it was punched in the front, also lower quarters don't look to hot, but yes for 1200 drive the piss out of it

Man, that's pretty sinister and tasteful for a 4D!

Probably the original taxi steering wheel, and dog dishes (on hard to find 10" tang wheels)

Looks like a base or deluxe, and I love the velour luxo seats for contrast and functionality. I think I see "deluxe" badges.

I'd drive it even though I LOVE the 66/67 2D roofline.

I think the quarters look good, and the grille surround is better than average.

67 bumpers are kinda easy to find.

http://collectorcarmarket.com/menus/ccmprcs/67docoet.html

RR- what you askin for the 65?

You sellin any BB intakes?

Come get my 65 2 door.
This guy right here. His two door is pretty much rust free but you'd have to discuss it with him

As for this Coronet, I'd drive it til the wheels fell off. As far as making money off of it later on, not very likely you will recoup much money that you put into a 4 door. I'd personally buy it as a second daily as a relief car/cruiser

Hmm blue paint on drivers door....

Hell yes it's worth it. The grill alone makes me want to do things to myself I can't print here. The taillights, the whole look .... dude, buy this car.

MY car ain't rust free. It's what I would call pretty solid for the year. I don't know. I haven't thought about it really. Probably 2K would do it.

No engine or trans. A 65 Coronet 2 door hardtop for 2K running? yeah ok.

i would drive the **** outta that car. i would be stuffing those cheetah print door panels in a garbage can at the closest gas station though. sounds like it needs some tires and a general once over. prob gonna cost you another $1000 by the time you get tires, brakes, tune up and belts/hoses. etc. i think it would be a blast to drive everyday. id show up with an even $1000 in $20 bills and he will take it. money always talks.

Wow. I hadn't noticed the leapard panels... Lol!! I'd just recover the boards with some black vinyl or something. As far as the tires go, I've starting buying cheap cars n partin em out to fund my projects so all I'd have to do is find a car to part out that has good tires :D I already got a brand new 15" spare out of a 79 aspen I parted a few weeks ago.

I emailed him about possibly trading my s10 for it but he said he mainly wants cash. I told him I'll try to sell my s10 and I got a 98 mustang I'm parting right now so hopefully I can get some cash scrounged around. I told him to let me know b4 he parts it as I'd hate to see it get pieced out n scrapped. We'll see what I can get done.

OR should I buy this 67 Val for $300? It needs a motor, trans (slant 6 auto car) n pry some more small odds and ends. The car is super solid from what I saw and I have a super six, 904, wiring harness, bbp spindles, radiator, a/c stuff n some more stuff from a 79 Aspen.View attachment image.jpg

View attachment image.jpg
all the doors but I think the passenger from shut like new! I couldn't see under the car too good cause of the weeds but the 1/4s are solid, fenders are solid, driver fender has surface rust, If I remember right the only rust through was 1 or 2 quarter sized holes, the headliner plot at the seems but that's nothin a needle n some thread wouldn't fix enough for a dd

OR should I buy this 67 Val for $300? It needs a motor, trans (slant 6 auto car) n pry some more small odds and ends. The car is super solid from what I saw and I have a super six, 904, wiring harness, bbp spindles, radiator, a/c stuff n some more stuff from a 79 Aspen.View attachment 1714656643
That's easy. buy this for $300. That'd be an awesome lil cruiser

How easy is it to get a title for a junkyard car? I realize its different from state to state but general ideas? And a 4 door slant car, nothing highly sought after, perfect for a "learner car" for me to to practice with body work n stuff. I've had my eye on this one all summer.

How easy is it to get a title for a junkyard car? I realize its different from state to state but general ideas? And a 4 door slant car, nothing highly sought after, perfect for a "learner car" for me to to practice with body work n stuff. I've had my eye on this one all summer.
depends. some of them cancel the titles on the cars. the ones in my area that look like that yard just park em up so buying a whole car isnt that bad.

-
Back