Whats everone working on?

-
It was actually nice out today !

The little took a nap so I went out and did a few things. Got my grills bolted back in, tail panel bolted all up. I have to hook the dash harness back up and get that bolted back in place.

Two more weeks till I have a garage to work in. Then I can get the front end back fixed, do the cam and head swap and fix the leak in the fuel cell. Lots of little things.

AdamR said:
It was actually nice out today !

The little took a nap so I went out and did a few things. Got my grills bolted back in, tail panel bolted all up. I have to hook the dash harness back up and get that bolted back in place.

Two more weeks till I have a garage to work in. Then I can get the front end back fixed, do the cam and head swap and fix the leak in the fuel cell. Lots of little things.

Feel better now that you got to go work on something?

Much better.

Made the wife dinner and everything. Washed the dishes too. Now the littles geting bath.

Hey guys.

Haven't been here much, but thought I'd post an update.

Put some frame connectors in. I hate welding thin sheetmetal (floor). I need to get the front suspension back together, but I'm running out of money. :(

Mark

frameconnectors4.jpg

frameconnectors5.jpg

frameconnectors1.jpg

frontsuspension17.jpg

frameconnectors4.jpg

frameconnectors5.jpg

frameconnectors1.jpg

Im pulling my motor an tranny this week end to finally swap in the new built 904,an re paint the motor,i just got the 7 1/4 out today an the 8 3/4 is painted an ready to go in as soon as i sand blast the plates!shes gonna be fast

Im finally getting to work on my 73 Swinger, im in the teardown process right now. Need $$$$ to really get started on it, I was going to have a body shop do all of the repairs and paint work on it but ive seen a lot of work that the shops have done around here and im not impressed, they couldnt even mask a straight line when they sprayed a rhino liner on my 02 Dakotas bed rails. So ive decided to do all of the body and paint myself. Its cheaper that way anyways.

Me I'm trying to figure out if I should swap the rear springs or just get it preped and load it on the trailer.
I need to run over and see Walter, when he gets back.
Maybe I can get everything set and drop the springs and caltracs in one night.

Mopower71 said:
Me I'm trying to figure out if I should swap the rear springs or just get it preped and load it on the trailer.
I need to run over and see Walter, when he gets back.
Maybe I can get everything set and drop the springs and caltracs in one night.
I'm here, sold 1 thing and bought 2...

well on thursday i'm getting me worked on (haveing surgery) then hopefully on the weekend i'm gonna get my dad over to rebuild my carb it'd running really crappy and theres a permanent oder of gas around my car

Just got done putting in Poly bushings in the UCA's - had to fight with the cam bolts - (my head is bloodied, but unbowed).

In a week or so I'll be putting on the Eddy heads, going to a solid cam with more duration and lift, and roller rockers. That should get me down around 11.40 @ 120.

I've been busy gettin my new bullet in and runnin for this year. This custom Comp MM series solid cam has very aggresive ramps like a roller cam and sounds like one too :mrgreen: . Hope it runs as good as it sounds.

93683962.jpg

93683966.jpg

93683962.jpg

93683966.jpg

When do you plan on running your car? I'm curious to see how this cam works.

moparracer said:
When do you plan on running your car? I'm curious to see how this cam works.
It'll be the end of May or middle of June for sure. If it runs as fast as your signature I'd be happy.

-
Back