-
Just finished my subframe connectors:

DSC_1349.jpg

DSC_1351.jpg

DSC_1352.jpg

DSC_1354.jpg

DSC_1356.jpg

DSC_1357.jpg

I need to get back on my 68 Barracuda ragtop. Need motor mounts, get turn signals working, side light markers rusted and not working, lifter tapping(been sitting since 1984) 75,000 actual miles, need a new top and yadda yadda yadda.

I´ve been working on the engine test stand.
Mounted the gauges today, tomorrow I´ll do the wiring.

Then exchange the copper shim to steel shim headgaskets, boy was that close to break in the engine with copper shim gaskets.
Will hopefully break in the engine within a couple of weeks.

motorbilder 001 - Kopia.JPG

motorbilder 002 - Kopia.JPG

In my 69 Dart GTS 440

4 speed Overdrive gear set

Installing electric cooling fan

Replacing console top, flip up door and ahstray door

Replacing door lock pulls

Installing Secret Audio sound system

Maybe some cosmetics under the hood

Restored seat belt sets over the winter

I have a few LOL Mabby one day I will get to the Dart.

There is also a 40's Willys jeep I don't have a pic of that I want to build.

100_0903.jpg

100_0906.jpg

100_0912.jpg

100_0913.jpg

100_0921.jpg

100_0923.jpg

024.jpg

After a couple years (?) hiatus, it's full-on. The 340 is being built professionally. It will be very cool. Well beyond what I envisioned when I started this.

Body is getting ready for the engine. It's in PPG DP primer now, and will stay that way until spring. We'll paint the car in early spring, before the bugs show up. It needs lots of filler primer and blocking before it's truly ready for paint. The 340 should be done around Thanksgiving.

I'm beginning to get excited.

bodywork018.JPG

It just so happens I have one for sale 72 dart, you can see copy and pastelink ohttp://binghamton.craigslist.org/cto/949120253.htm 607647-9547,

Too much to do, decided to revert back to the simple:

beer.jpg

not an a body body but a mopar,i have 2 a,s so be nice When i fire this up im sure i,ll have a face like this:-D

coronet in garage 006.jpg

coronet in garage 007 (Large).jpg

coronet in garage 011.jpg

coronet in garage 014.jpg

coronet in garage 016.jpg

coronet in garage 021.jpg

coronet in garage 022.jpg

coronet in garage 023 (Large).jpg

coronet in garage 025.jpg

coronet in garage 026.jpg

Daredevil, that car is sweeeeeeeeeet!

I dropped a bigger squirter in the Ramcharger and the off idle hestitation is gone. Found two vacuum leaks causing heat/ac problems in the Jeep and changed the oil again. Also cleaned out the CCV system and fixed the washer fluid sensor and slipped on some seat covers. All this afternoon. Pretty productive day and I had all the stuff so it was a cheap day too.

i love cheap productive days. they dont come too often and thanks for the compliment

-
Back