Whats more annoying?

Whats more annoying?

• Total voters
-
The worst thing is when you present an idea to the boss and then he takes credit for it.
And nothing better when you don't take credit or raise your hand and everyone finds out you deserve the credit and now the boss is once again an ***.

Yea I hear that alot Haha. My good buddy works in the maintenance department he said his hands are tied by his boss too.
I work for a printing company. If a slitter asks me for extra hardware or correct tool for something they are supposed to have their fingers on, no problem. It's often one less thing I will have to work on later.

I work for a printing company. If a slitter asks me for extra hardware or correct tool for something they are supposed to have their fingers on, no problem. It's often one less thing I will have to work on later.
What printing company? Is it label film?

I have it does no good. We have two different managers one over my department and one over mantenance we and they stay in a pissing contest so anything that will help us maintenance won't do. And I FWIW I'm a very good employee and a hard worker not sure what your implying with that comment.

It was not intended that way but only to motivate!

Your post was complaining and not providing a solution. Had you proposed one and explained that your superiors were not listening to it the comment would likely have not been made in a way that offended you. Your superiors, if worth their salt should have come back to you and said no we cannot do this because xyz! Have you formally proposed a solution in writing or e-mail or just suggested it by word of mouth? It sounds like you work for a fairly large organization so surely there are means to do this!

If the throttle linkage on your mini stock gets jammed behind the carb bolts you left top long on the start of a race while you are leading the field into turn one you will believe longer aint necessarily better.

It was not intended that way but only to motivate!

Your post was complaining and not providing a solution. Had you proposed one and explained that your superiors were not listening to it the comment would likely have not been made in a way that offended you. Your superiors, if worth their salt should have come back to you and said no we cannot do this because xyz! Have you formally proposed a solution in writing or e-mail or just suggested it by word of mouth? It sounds like you work for a fairly large organization so surely there are means to do this!
This thread was supposed to be a funny thread I was joking around. I wasnt complaining just blowing of some steam in a comical way. That is why I was put it in the funny joke category. If I had a serious problem with the equipment I would address it and get it taken care of.

Last edited:
What's more annoying?
A piano that's out of tune or an organ that goes flat in the middle of a piece?

-
Back