What's more Badda$$...........

Which is more badda$$?

• 1968 S/S Dart 426

Votes: 165 46.5%
  • 1968 S/S Barracuda 426

Votes: 190 53.5%

• Total voters
-
I like them both but to pick I pick the Fish.
Darryl

The 'cuda's body is nicer, less boxy, but I have to say I prefer the Dart---it's more purposeful looking. With the cut-out wheel openings, FAR less fancy dashboard & basic box shape with a big 'ol Hemi inside there's no doubt it was built for only one purpose. The 'cuda has too much style...

Modern day build (no cut 1/4's) on the Dart I would lean toward the Dart. Looks like it has one purpose.....
When it comes to the race cars this one is probably my favorite just based on looks. Found out when I was at MATS this year that one of the cars is from Reardan, which is right down the road form me....

img_3637-medium-jpg.1714572449

View attachment IMG_3637 (Medium).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a Dart guy through and through, but the looks of the wheelwells give the edge to the Barracuda.

I own 2 darts and ill have to go with the Barracuda. I dont like how Hurst had to hack the darts quarters up to get bigger tires under it. JMO.... Either way, both sweet rides.

That extra three inches the Dart has sold me. The Cuda looks better but they should have made an SS Notch. I can't figure out for the life of me why the FB was more popular.

Didn't even take 2 secs. to know....it's the DART!!! 'Cuz mad hacked-out rear wheelwells lets everyone know......OH SHEEIITTT.

Love them both, but voted Dart. Not just because I'm a Dart guy, but the Dart just screams business.

-
Back