What's my car worth?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
crickets........darn chebby guys....hmmm....long term care....Mustang GT.. Finish 69 Chebby....so many decisions.

Sorry to confuse everyone...the money will pay for her nursing home & meds, but the empty space in the garage will allow me to pick up the Mustang.

The Mustang belongs to my father-in-law who said he'll hang onto it for me until the Duster (or my Acura RL which is also for sale) is gone.

Sorry to confuse everyone...the money will pay for her nursing home & meds, but the empty space in the garage will allow me to pick up the Mustang.

The Mustang belongs to my father-in-law who said he'll hang onto it for me until the Duster (or my Acura RL which is also for sale) is gone.

disgust BULL ****!!!!

If you want to get the most for the car and the money is going towards your mothers long term care, you may try raffling it off. If you don't need the money immediately and the cause is just, people will buy tickets. You could probably make a lot more money for the car than it's actually worth. If your mother is entering a nursing home I wish her the best of care.

his mom is not entering a health care facility. he boldy, AND PROUDLY STATED THE FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS WANTING TO USE THE MONEY FOR ANOTHER CAR. POINT BLANK.

O.P, YOU CAN TRY TO PLAY IT OFF, BUT ALOT OF US GUYS WERE NOT BORN JUST YESTERDAY, AND WE PICK OUT THE SCUM LIKE YOU ON A DAILY BASIS, TO USE YOUR MOTHER AS A PLOY, I HOPE YOU HAVE NO INSURANCE ON IT, AND SOMEONE PLOWS SMACK BAD INTO THE BACK OF IT WHILE IT IS SITTING ON THE CURB!

YOU CAN JUST FESS UP!, OR WE WILL RUN IT THROUGH THE MUD. LMAO

as per your prior comment, you replied " as soon as i have cash from this sale, ill be picking up a 2+2.."
NOT: " AS SOON AS I HAVE THE SPACE" TOTAL BULLSHIT.

NOW, IT HAS ME THINKING. DID YOU SWINDLE YOUR MOTHER OUT OF THE CAR TOO???????????????????????

everyone, get your knee boots on, the **** is getting deep in here. can't you smell it?

yea, never tell lies, as you will forget them, and get blasted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope you only get 2k for the car. your moms long care help must not be very long at all, huuh!. EPIC FAIL
I will give 2k for it. Hell I will give 4k for it LOL.

I don't know whether the OP is telling the truth about the direction where the sale money is going and don't much care. What I do know is this thread is about to go balistic as I'm sure it will only get worse. Trust is a fickle thing and since thats gone down the crapper, so goes this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back