Whats my car worth

-
The car was originally blue and the car was not taken apart for the new paint. So it is not perfect. As far as I can tell everything checks out. I have a build sheet, fender tag, and vin that all match and numbers on block trans and rear end also.

Why is the blacked out engine compartment bad? I was thinking of painting the hood black because the underside is still blue from the original paint.

The body, floors, trunk are all rust free. I also have all the original part for the engine.

These cars came with body colored engine compartments. Its what makes em unique compared to Furd, or Shivvy cars from the same era which had semi flat black engine compartments.

Whenever i would see a blackout mopar engine compartment, it always has been a big turn off. Could be just me, maybe ?? I am sure theres lots more mopar fans that think the same way.

Matt

I purchased a numbers matching 4 spd car last year with the scat package and bench seat. I paid a little more than you are asking, but I got several K in new parts. It all depends if someone is looking to make it a driver or to restore. I think you could get a little more on CL but you would be about right here. I live in the Olney, MD area, so if you have any other question, let me know.

kudos to you for putting it out there to let the market determine value, hope you get a good return the car looks good ,Lawrence

SOLD for 11.7...can I price 'em or what?

The tag says EB5, any evidence of the car being blue at one time?

Still interested in those side moldings. This might be a first 340 stripe delete car with moldings????

These cars came with body colored engine compartments. Its what makes em unique compared to Furd, or Shivvy cars from the same era which had semi flat black engine compartments.

Whenever i would see a blackout mopar engine compartment, it always has been a big turn off. Could be just me, maybe ?? I am sure theres lots more mopar fans that think the same way.

Matt

I would say it is a turnoff because anyone who wants to make it correct had to go through the labor to strip, prep and repaint the engine bay.

-
Back