Whats old is new again

-

oldkid

Reaction score
I'm a caroholic and I have a problem my wife tells me. All kidding aside I've been into street rods mostly, and what ever else my kids are into. 4 kids a mortgage married for 26 yrs. to the same girl all this time. I have admired Mopars from afar for some time. I found a '72 Dart cheep enough to at least start some where. 318, bench seat the works. It's no "G" machine, not an AAR but theres only a few people lucky enough to have disposable cash budget to play with than a guy with kids in school. So flame suit on lets here the comments. -Oldkid

Attachments

• enginel.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 238
  • vteet-n-Dart.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 110
Married and been with here 33 years and raised two sons and I must say that is a dandy, Great machine you have hooked up with Welcome, and I think life starts at this time in our life
Here is Victoria, She is the other lady in m life, but it is no V8 screamer like yours.
Very nizzzzzz Dart 318,340 or 360? Me I run a 170 low deck /6.
Jump on in and enjoy the great folks and tec's here.

Attachments

• Duals%20all%20HOOKED%20UP%20033.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 217
  • Ralley's%20004.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 227
I share the journey!
I too have a family with four girls and my wife and an ex that wont let go of my wallet!:eek:ccasion:
I have had to improve them part by part to assemble my Mopar magic
I had a 1970 Cuda big block orig rally red with pistol grip when it all started at 22.
I am happy and honored to have my Mopar's and enjoy the hobby
you will find MANY nice people here that share the hobby and there Knowledge.
Thanks Fabo
and WELCOME!

anyone else see the smile on the front of the dart in the first picture! I seen the buckeyes flag hangin in the garage too. welcome to fabo. you have a nice little dart hope you enjoy it.

Welcome to FABO, Oldkid, from the left coast SC (SoCal). You're going to have fun here!
Nice Dart! What are your plans for her?

Welcome, nice car! Looks likes a twin to my brothers 71. Been with the same girl and car over 35yrs...both are keepers.

WOW thanks for the fuzzy feeling. I hope to be a contributor to the site. I've checked out only a small portion of what is offered here..... impressive, techs,members. Sorry about the GM picture it was wash day and they looked good side by side. Dart in front of course.

welcome aboard OldKid.....Love the dart and not to worry on the gm pic's:toothy7:

-
Back