Whats the deal with all the single Moms?

-
Plus they can go on welfare and make tons of money for doing nothing. I know one chick 25 has 4 kids and just sits on her *** and gets paid.

Oh hell yeah, and I bet when she gets bored she hooks up with another "cute" sugar daddy by shakin her *** in his face then she gets knocked up and he's off to the next stupid girl that don't have anything to offer other than sex.

anyone on here know how i can get out of paying maintence for the rest of my life,to a woman,whos lives off of a check from the goverment and me,wont get a job or a husband,so im stuck paying her till im dead,been paying for 10 years now

A guy I know has a duaghter he'd like to disown. When she left home she started frequenting bars and clubs shopping for Mr. Right. Well, one of the "almost rights" for an evening got her pregnent. Turned out to be twins. So Dad goes to Arizona and sets her up with a "fit for kids" apartment in the town where she is doing hair dressing. Well, since he's paying rent she has more time to look for Mr. Right. Another "Mr. almost right" knocks her up again and after she delivers she's too busy taking care of kids to work at all. She quits and finds herself in debt so her solution is to lift 60 bucks from her neighbors car. The neighbor turns her in to the cops nad she has to spend a few nights in jail and pay a fine she doesn't have money for. So, she calls and asks if Dad will come and get her. He goes and brings her home, helps her get hooked up with a job and Mom is her part time babysitter. She saves up enough so that, along with govt. provided housing she can move out from Mom and Dad, who have set unreallistic rules for her, like be home before midnight unless she arranges a late night with them first, etc. Well, being on her own she settles in with all of the "assistance" due her. However three kids don't bring in enough income so the solution she tells Dad about is, " I need another kid so I have more income." She succesfully accomplishes child #4 and soon determines that five kids would make life more comfortable and might even allow for more than one two week vacation to Mexico per year. Child number five will arrive in November!

Her parents did not raise her with those values and are beside themselves. They have been to counselers and various help organizations from her first pregnancy. She wants no part of a lifestyle change and regularly comments that,"This is the way they (the government) want me to live" or "I'm just doing what you have to do these days."
Oh by the way.... she will be home from Cozumel Sunday afternoon. Her and four of her friends. I asked her Dad who is watching her kids and all the kids that belong to the other four moms. His comment: You and I are paying for child care, don't get me started!!!

Why are there so many single Moms? I have no idea.........

The difference is in mind set:
Woman marry men with hopes that they can change them.
Man marry woman with the hope that she'll never change.

When you have shows like "16 and pregnant" making it mainstream cool to have a baby, this is what you get. :wack:

Ain't that the truth? Hollywood, the social engineering capital of the world says that it's the cool thing to do.

Crazy post grimreaper..

Past co-worker lost his house to, was paying alimony/child support to his ex for his 5yr old boy. He had 2 days every two weeks for custody. She hasn't spoke to him at all since the split. She threw him out (all his clothes outside after work). She had another kid about 3yrs from some other guy whom he never met. He gets a phone call from a third guy asking if he knew her. Finds out she just had another baby and was hitting him up for child support. They end up finding the second guy and get this... she's collecting from all three of them AND collecting welfare for her and three kids!

Grant

I've done some thinking on this subject since I first saw it and i think it can be summed up in one word - respect. Respect for your elders, your peers, and the next generation. There are a lot of people in my generation that were not raised to respect authority figures - either their parents, teachers, boss, themselves, others in general. That goes also for a lot in my parents generation - yes the Baby Boomers (ie Stick it to the Man and Question Authority) While there is a place for these ideas, there also has to be respect for authority - or else society will not function. If you don't respect the people around you, you won't see the need (have the responsibility) to stick around and clean up your messes - for the purpose of this thread, the children you create with some one else. If you don't show respect to the other person involved then the children created will not learn it either and the cycle repeates itself.

It has come to be too easy to leave your responsibilities behind (Children, relationships, marriage, debts, etc) and start anew in search of a better life - pick your own reason, and the mother ends up, normally, keeping the kids. Can't deny that maternal bond - she did have them growing inside her for a good part of a year after all.

And people wonder why our schools are so messed up (No respect for the teachers because the kids were not taught respect at home), and then why the kids are not ready for college, and then cannot find a good paying job, etc...

You could also call it a lack of committment...

That's my two cents worth...

Well said, sir!!

As for my wife, she was married for 12 years and had 4 kids (I know, I'm crazy for marrying into that). At some point, her ex suggested hiring a temporary nanny to work for room and board plus a modest allowance. Well, turns out, there was a reason he wanted to hire her, and it was for him, not the kids. The whole story is a long drawn out Jerry Springer story that I won't get into, but in her case, she tried, and put up with a lot of BS for 12 years before she finally had enough.

They have the children and then they can get free moolah from the guvmint. And we wonder why the guv is broke.

Holy Crap! I see a membership of around 20,000 on this site and about 21,000 single guys.

I guess nobody has ever heard of deadbeat Dads ? :scratch:

It takes 2 of us to make 1 of them........

:happy1: ;) ;)

I'm copying your cute puppy pic Bigdummy....Hope you don't mind :)

Sorry I screwd up "The Man's Prayer"

"I am a man, I can change, if I have to, I guess"

Yeah, I am kinda pissed off at women in general. I got a story too so that is why.
Aparantly, I am not alone. I tell you what, you start to think differently after you get older. Someone told me that women actually like men after they get past the age of
50. Anyone know if that is true? It's sad, sometimes I think that it is not worth it to even think about finding a significant other (thats what there called now isnt it?)
If Shania Twain came up to my door right now and said she wanted to have my baby, I'd say, "I'll have to think about it". (aahhh, she's a crazy Canadian, oh well) ...hehehe

Deadbeat dad is sometimes a moniker put on a poor guy that cant keep up with the payments. The term is overused and does not take into account the good guys that actually try. Just miss one payment or loose your job and right away your a deadbeat dad.

Deadbeat dad is sometimes a moniker put on a poor guy that cant keep up with the payments. The term is overused and does not take into account the good guys that actually try. Just miss one payment or loose your job and right away your a deadbeat dad.

X2.... know more than a few Dads that were paying and willing to continue until the job dried up...now they are making 60% less money and still required to pay at the 100% rate....the court called them deadbeats....justice is blind...cuz if it saw what mommy was doing and how she was scammin the system ...justice would call her MORE THAN A DEADBEAT and put her fraudulent thieving promiscuous *** in jail!!

The REAL question is not why all the single moms...rather WHY ALL THE DIVORCE??....hmmmmmmmmmm
MAYBE people should try picking a mate based on character and values and integrity and honesty and such....MAYBE it should take a few years of being with that person to determine if those qualities are ACTUALLY PRESENT.... maybe the criteria for selecting a mate should not be based on how HOT they are, but more on how decent of a human being they are?
golly what a concept?!?!?

an older buddy of mine ( who has since passed) used to say:
" if you pick em too hot, you're gonna BURN!"

something to think about

A guy I know has a duaghter he'd like to disown. When she left home she started frequenting bars and clubs shopping for Mr. Right. Well, one of the "almost rights" for an evening got her pregnent. Turned out to be twins. So Dad goes to Arizona and sets her up with a "fit for kids" apartment in the town where she is doing hair dressing. Well, since he's paying rent she has more time to look for Mr. Right. Another "Mr. almost right" knocks her up again and after she delivers she's too busy taking care of kids to work at all. She quits and finds herself in debt so her solution is to lift 60 bucks from her neighbors car. The neighbor turns her in to the cops nad she has to spend a few nights in jail and pay a fine she doesn't have money for. So, she calls and asks if Dad will come and get her. He goes and brings her home, helps her get hooked up with a job and Mom is her part time babysitter. She saves up enough so that, along with govt. provided housing she can move out from Mom and Dad, who have set unreallistic rules for her, like be home before midnight unless she arranges a late night with them first, etc. Well, being on her own she settles in with all of the "assistance" due her. However three kids don't bring in enough income so the solution she tells Dad about is, " I need another kid so I have more income." She succesfully accomplishes child #4 and soon determines that five kids would make life more comfortable and might even allow for more than one two week vacation to Mexico per year. Child number five will arrive in November!

Her parents did not raise her with those values and are beside themselves. They have been to counselers and various help organizations from her first pregnancy. She wants no part of a lifestyle change and regularly comments that,"This is the way they (the government) want me to live" or "I'm just doing what you have to do these days."
Oh by the way.... she will be home from Cozumel Sunday afternoon. Her and four of her friends. I asked her Dad who is watching her kids and all the kids that belong to the other four moms. His comment: You and I are paying for child care, don't get me started!!!

Why are there so many single Moms? I have no idea.........

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Those words ring so true for many Parents who's kids hit the ground running and throw away everything they were taught in their pursuit of total and complete selfishness, ignorance and lack of self control.
Too bad they leave so many ruined relationships in their wake.

-
Back