whats the most strangest thing you have seen in public

-
Homeless chick dropping a deuce in a parking lot, guy hitting a crack pipe behind one of my phone boxes....oh, and a guy jumping out of a 4th story window to his death. That kinda stuck with me...:-( almost as much as a guy blowing another on top of a rock silloueted (?) by a rising full moon behind them, eew, are you F'n serious???? 8-0

I watched my neighbors on the next block chase each other around the house shooting at each other this past July.

30 or so years ago, a friend and I were doing some roof work on a customer's big 2 story house. No one was supposed to be home. Lo and behold-we heard a girl's voice down in the yard on the backside of the house. We looked over the peak and the young teenage girl was laying on her back with her legs spread pulling her fairly large male dog on top of her. Saving face, she still had her pants on. That girl must have had some wild fantasies. We mad some noise without her seeing us and she got up. We both wondered how long this would have lasted had she not had her pants on.

I once helped an older lady from church who needed help to set up a display for a church function in another town. She was wearing a hat with like wax fruits and veggies on it, and a white robe, some fake flowers,supposed to be mother earth. You get the picture. If this wasn't bad enough, on the way home out in the middle of the country there was a small RV parked off to the side of the road. From a ways back I could see there were people standing around. As we neared them I could see that they were all extremely well dressed. A wedding party. And they were all drunk. One of the girls had her dress around her waist and her panties around her ankles, and was squating in the middle of the road taking a leak. A couple of the guys had it hanging out squirting into the ditch. I saying keep going, keep going, but no. She has to stop and ask if everything is ok, and do they need help, and are they broke down, and my husband has a tow truck, blah, blah, blah, and I am slowly sinking into the seat. Finally they convince her they are ok and we drive away. They are dying with laughter.

I once helped an older lady from church who needed help to set up a display for a church function in another town. She was wearing a hat with like wax fruits and veggies on it, and a white robe, some fake flowers,supposed to be mother earth. You get the picture. If this wasn't bad enough, on the way home out in the middle of the country there was a small RV parked off to the side of the road. From a ways back I could see there were people standing around. As we neared them I could see that they were all extremely well dressed. A wedding party. And they were all drunk. One of the girls had her dress around her waist and her panties around her ankles, and was squating in the middle of the road taking a leak. A couple of the guys had it hanging out squirting into the ditch. I saying keep going, keep going, but no. She has to stop and ask if everything is ok, and do they need help, and are they broke down, and my husband has a tow truck, blah, blah, blah, and I am slowly sinking into the seat. Finally they convince her they are ok and we drive away. They are dying with laughter.

Sounds like a Gypsy wedding....

I saw two illegals that had a head on collision near the Van Nuys Airport going at each other. The intersection was covered with 100's of pounds of bondo that flew off each car. And I mean some pretty good sized chunks. They stopped for a second because I was laughing so hard that they heard me.

I saw a plane crash about ten years ago. Only the driver was in the plane and he didnt make it. I also once witnessed someone buy a chevy...that was a little odd.

Talking early 80's but first time ever at a ski resort(Massanutten in western VA) I'm with girlfriend at time & other newbies on bunny slope near lodge for beginner training and hear god awful screaming and next thing you see is out of control skier flying thru our group, taking out fencing around us and hitting lodge. Found out later he broke both legs & shattered his pelvis. Spent rest of weekend at bar & in room fornicating.

Oldschoolcuda

I'm glad that I dug this thread up out of its hibernation! I love reading about some of the crazy chit that some of us have seen! Lets keep the stories coming!! ttt

Can i add a new strangest thing?

Last night i pulled up to a 7/11. 3 girls are yelling at eachother, turns into fist fight between of them(right as i put my car in park) They separate and scream obscenties for another 5 minutes and then the super crackhead looking one walks away and screams "Go suck another *bleep* you hoe"...walks 10ft and announces "I feel like eating jack in the box now"(i started cracking up with that line...wtf)

-
Back