whats the most strangest thing you have seen in public

-
Two homeless people bumping uglies on the side of the road.....

I was in India and there was a man literally dying and rotting in down town New Deli on the side of a busy street with a cow licking his face. I will never forget it.

Was not the side of the street but at the Yankee Stadium parking garage in the late 70's. Red Sox were there. After the game my Dad and I were walking to his truck and seen two guys getting into a fight. One of them got tossed off the top of the parking garage. My Dad looked over the side and called me over to see the dead guy sprawled out on the roof of a car. When my Dad was getting interviewed by the police he found out that it was apparently over a pretzel.....

1st off let me say I am not racist....and this was over 20 years ago. A group of 6 buddies and I went to Canadas Wonderland(big-*** amusement park) just north of Toronto and we were on acid and saw a group of albino african americans. GODS HONEST TRUTH!! And no it wasnt the acid, but that sure as hell didnt help any!!! Please re-read the 1st line of my reply too....

Any stories can be shared that are strange, scary, weird, horrible, scary. Etc keep em coming

I'm a mailman and thus invisible. I have seen a ton of stuff.
I've seen "business" transactions, I've walked up on kids smoking pot, a couple of gay guys sucking face, domestic fights, meth labs, naked people, car chase's and a nude fat woman on a bike.
The most memorable thing though,
I had a certified letter for an address. That means I had to have someone sign for the letter. I knocked on the door, and waited. I heard a lady say "come on in", I knocked again, I hear the lady say "you can just come on in"
So, I did. I opened the door and there stood the lady in a hot bustier thing.
When she saw it was me and not who she thought, she freaked out!\\:D/ I just turned around and went back out the door.
I never just "come on in" any more.

I just saw this a coupla days ago. 2 ugly girls driving past me in thier car, the driver had the seat reclined and was holding herself up off the seat by the steering wheel. Didnt think nothin of it...all the hood rats around here drive that way for some reason. I looked again and the ugly passenger was leaned over the center console...squeezing zits on the drivers back!!! Surely I have seen it all now!!!!

I came home from work one day to find the house smelling like church. You know that certain smell, like incense/candles. I shrugged it off and took a shower. When I got out of the shower the house now smelled like my grandmothers house when I was a kid in Detroit. I shrugged that off too. I was home alone that night because my wife and son where shopping with her mother. A couple days later I almost died from a bad gallbladder. I was hospitalized for a month. Two weeks I was in an induced coma. I believe it was my grandmother who was with me in the house that night. She had passed away years earlier. True story. MMG

Ok I finally remembered one of my stories..

I was driving to work one day on the freeway and there was this hot *** girl in the next lane in her car literally playing with her BREAST :)

That day cost me a 500$ deduct from my insurance :'(

Walking post between two towers at a Pershing Missle storage area. Saw two protesters doing the doggy outside the fenceline. Had to stop and watch, it was my job to observe and report after all. Five minutes in, I realized it was two dudes. I decided to just report....

Walking post between two towers at a Pershing Missle storage area. Saw two protesters doing the doggy outside the fenceline. Had to stop and watch, it was my job to observe and report after all. Five minutes in, I realized it was two dudes. I decided to just report....

Lmfao it took you five min to realize that lol I would be scared for life

I was passed on I-95 by a guy going about 80 mph in a car with 4 donut tires.:scratch:

On I-75 I watched a car being pushed by a women, in a dress, while her husband sat behind the wheel.

going to work onour crazy west beltline pass a woman at 60 putting on makeup using the mirror cofee cup on dash 2 kids not even buckled in eating something and horsing around

Downtown Los Angeles , in an alley between 9th and 10th , just east of Alameda .

Those streets are one-way ( 9th runs west , 10th runs east ) ; I parked my delivery vehicle on 9th for easy access to I-10 , and walked down the alley to a shop on 10th. In said alley , I saw a hobo "parked" ***-first against a building's wall ( this is east Skid Row after all ) , but didn't think anything of it .

5 minutes later , I'm walking back through that same alley when I saw why that hobo was against the wall :
There was a big ol' shotgun blast of diarrhea on the wall :tongue2:.
The best part was the item used to "clean up" with : a t-shirt with "I LOVE L.A." silkscreened on it !
Soon as I saw that , the Randy Newman song started playing in my head .

I couldn't stop laughing for about 10 minutes after seeing that .

Then there's this hobo I used to see in North Hollywood .
He'd sit "Indian Style" on the shoulder of the Roscoe Bl to CA 170 on ramp holding a sign which read : "Will WORK for KARMA" .

I brought a camera to work with me and snapped a photo of him
( which pissed the guy for -some- reason ... :pirat: ) while I was waiting for a green light before the on ramp .

I misplaced the photo ... :cwm21:

Downtown Los Angeles , in an alley between 9th and 10th , just east of Alameda .

Those streets are one-way ( 9th runs west , 10th runs east ) ; I parked my delivery vehicle on 9th for easy access to I-10 , and walked down the alley to a shop on 10th. In said alley , I saw a hobo "parked" ***-first against a building's wall ( this is east Skid Row after all ) , but didn't think anything of it .

5 minutes later , I'm walking back through that same alley when I saw why that hobo was against the wall :
There was a big ol' shotgun blast of diarrhea on the wall :tongue2:.
The best part was the item used to "clean up" with : a t-shirt with "I LOVE L.A." silkscreened on it !
Soon as I saw that , the Randy Newman song started playing in my head .

I couldn't stop laughing for about 10 minutes after seeing that .

Then there's this hobo I used to see in North Hollywood .
He'd sit "Indian Style" on the shoulder of the Roscoe Bl to CA 170 on ramp holding a sign which read : "Will WORK for KARMA" .

I brought a camera to work with me and snapped a photo of him
( which pissed the guy for -some- reason ... :pirat: ) while I was waiting for a green light before the on ramp .

I misplaced the photo ... :cwm21:

eeeewwwwwww :butthead:

I was at safeway, waiting patiently behind a little old lady for my turn to reach in the freezer for a tub of ice cream. Walked away a bit trying to not be too obvious... next thing I know, she pulls one out (5 qt plastic tub) sets it on the ground and steps on it to look at the top shelf.... that was not high enough so she pulled out another one and set it on top of the first one and started to lift her foot! At that point, I thought she was going to hurt herself or something so I went over and asked her if I could help her...

I was traveling on the mass pike ( I-90 ) to Boston for a Red sox / Yankee game and a guy passed me in the fast lane driving in reverse doing about 75 MPH in a toyota camery. I kept up with him from a distance of course, to see how far he was goin. He drove at least 40 miles that way till he got off an exit. It was unbelivable.

I saw a guy with no hair(bald) that had hair tattooed on his head and at first I thought he had hair.

-
Back