Whats the project today

-

daredevil

Reaction score
Morning everyone. Just wondering what every one is going to try and accomplish today. I,m gonna tackle my cooling system. Otherwise I would have slept in.

Got a Baseball fundraiser for my son's league this morning. I have weekly paperwork for my tool business this afternoon and may be able to drive my Dart around when running errands later today. Wish me luck, tomorrow I have to prepare for a colonostomy I will have on Monday morning. Good luck with your project.
toolman

I just finished painting my front and rear bumpers and I am just about ready to fire up my new motor. Going to go over everthing one more time then hit the switch and pray

That's an exciting moment Outlaw. Am I going to hear it in Waterloo?

I just finished painting my front and rear bumpers and I am just about ready to fire up my new motor. Going to go over everthing one more time then hit the switch and pray
Prayers Sent

Getting 215/60r15 mounted on 15 x 6.5 rally rims for the front of my 69 Dart Custom 4 door slant six car that I just converted to 73-up disc brakes!

Im going to a car show in a little while.It is a benefit show called SHOP WITH A COP all proceeds go to the shop with a cop foundation for less for less fortunate kids.If it doesnt rain ill take a few pics.

Tying to recover from a sore throat, but I'll probably work on the truck A/C today.

i will be going through the wiring harness on my d100, cleaning up connections and fixing previous hack jobs.

oh, I forgot. I have a strange noise from the LF wheel of my Dakota, brake or wheel bearing. I better get it checked out this afternoon.

Just got an engine back from the machine shop and started assembly yesterday; I will be finishing and installing it today!

Was supposed to be a pitman arm on my Charger, but I have received word that someone by the kids house went down the block smashing car windows and his car was one of them, so I guess it will be the slider and the quarter glass on a town and country, as if I have nothing better to do. Don't you just hate criminals?

:clock:Cleaning and painting misc. pieces in prep.of that new 340. Just waiting on pieces and machining. And for SUMMER weather still on and off here.

Going to get the just overhauled 360 in my son-in-laws dart going today. He had the heads worked on and we installed some KB pistons in it.

Added 4* timing to the net andit cooled it down to around 200 even beating on it. woo hoo. Who,d a thought it wanted 40* total.

Cut the lawn before it rains again, get maximus to the vet, order a headliner kit for the Jeep, set up all my ham radios with anderson power pole connectors, draw up a plan for making a tralier box for my pop up camper.

Thinking bout changing the wiring harness on the Dart,lost all my lights and just get a crackling sound from the headlight switch .blows the 20A fuse for the rear lamps even with the rear harness unplugged .I have been going over it inch by inch and cannot locate the source.already tried swapping the headlamp switch so since I have a spare harness I figure I'll just swap that out.Wish me luck !

Cut the lawn before it rains again, get maximus to the vet, order a headliner kit for the Jeep, set up all my ham radios with anderson power pole connectors, draw up a plan for making a tralier box for my pop up camper.
i wish I had your ambition.

At the shop right now- I had to leave the wife - just to get away. I planned on going shopping in preparation for trip to the coast with the fam. I'm not even going to go now. They can go on their own....Too much drama.

-
Back