What's this "coming soon" nonsense?

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
So, you are selling "your" toy hauler only it's not here yet, because, why, you haven't stolen it yet? And it's a "car hauler" but for reasons that escape ME you have the side door on the WRONG SIDE? Or maybe you are selling this "down under" or somewhere that "they" drive on the left side of the road?

http://spokane.craigslist.org/for/5406555926.html

2016 8.5x24 Enclosed Car Hauler***HUGE SIDE DOORS + 7 FOOT INTERIOR*** - $7750 (CDA - Delivery Available)

COMING SOON. Cargo Trailer, Car Hauler, Toy Hauler.

Below are the specs for a trailer that will arrive soon. It will look similar to the trailers pictured above only it will have a 7 foot interior height and larger rear opening for all your tall toys. It will also have a deep V-Nose to cut the wind and double the D-Ring anchors.

01010_5cRZQjjWUUA_600x450.jpg

why is the door on the wrong side?

this way, if you need to run into it while on the street you can access it from the sidewalk, rather then having to walk into oncoming traffic?

They want people to put deposits down...Look how they did it with Mustangs, Vipers, the New camaro etc etc. All about wanting some quick money down to keep themselves afloat.

this way, if you need to run into it while on the street you can access it from the sidewalk, rather then having to walk into oncoming traffic?

Wasn't designed by a "real" car guy?

Imported from a "wrong side of the road" country?

Or manufacturer just isn't paying attention?

LMAO

The side door is an RV style door, so you can load snowmobiles/ATVs in from the side. Almost all trailers have the door on the passenger side. Its on the right side.

Most that do have a LH door are small & over the rear wheel well area so you can open the car door to get out.

Large doors on the traffic side are a liability issue.

Most that do have a LH door are small & over the rear wheel well area so you can open the car door to get out.

Large doors on the traffic side are a liability issue.

true.

and, slant load horse trailers have same debate, the " short" WALL IS ON THE LEFT SIDE, ( stiff finger hit the caps< I apologize to all the caps haters sorry!), some people want the door to the front living/dressing area to be on left, short wall. they will do it but seem to like to put it on the right side.

I like the trap door in the floor so Elwood and I can escape while the band keeps playing...

This is why my '56 F100 only had a key hole on the passenger door. You had to slide over and get in and out that side.

Safety First!!

This is why my '56 F100 only had a key hole on the passenger door. You had to slide over and get in and out that side.

Safety First!!

What if you parked on the "wrong side" of a two way street?

Then there was the Pacer..........pass side door was longer than drivers side so you could get in and out of the rear seat.

1976-amc-pacer-2.jpg

If you park the wrong way on the side of the street you risk a ticket for being "left of curb". Left tire on the curb is illegally parked.

-
Back