What's this sweptline worth?

-
Look at the cab mounts and the door hinges real good, something is sagging bad.

if you are trying to sell it as it sits, i would say $500-$1500 depending on condition and drive train. around here nobody wants a truck with a six cylinder motor, hard to even sell one with a small block.

3/4 ton is nice, looks like someone converted it to dual master, its got a hydraulic clutch, looks like there's not much body rot. Like said above, check the cab mounts, it looks like it's sagging. As it sits, being it's a 4x4, I'd probably give $2000. Maybe just my opinion though.

cant tell you a dollar figure but If I were in the truck market, that would get preference because of the slant six ....OH Gawd that is so bad ***.

everything is right as rain about that whole truck

3/4 ton is nice, looks like someone converted it to dual master, its got a hydraulic clutch, looks like there's not much body rot. Like said above, check the cab mounts, it looks like it's sagging. As it sits, being it's a 4x4, I'd probably give $2000. Maybe just my opinion though.

X2 neat truck

Thats a 67 with dual master cyl and pie tin headlight rings it has lower gears for the slant 6 so its not so bad to drive and it looks to be in good shape body wise

You most likely have never owned a pre 71 dodge truck.
The problem is sweptlines really did not rust out on the outside so they all look decent.
The issue is what everything is attached to does, especially the cab, which by one, photo from the passenger side shows, the cab mounts front and rear are rusted out/ shot.
The door which is bolted to the rusty cab is sagging until it hit the rocker panel, cowl rusted bad.
This is a parts truck, it may run good but rust is rust.
The old gal is sagging more on its side than most 60 yr old women are in the front.

I think the area you live in that's a lower cost truck. Here in the rust belt that truck have an asking price of $1k-$1,500. If it was running. In Texas you don't know rust. Come up North and then you would understand. I have been wanting to build a W300 standard cab 8ft stepside into a Cummins/NV4500 but cannot find anything that doesn't leave a Hanzel and Grettle trail when winching it up on the lowboy:(

You most likely have never owned a pre 71 dodge truck.
The problem is sweptlines really did not rust out on the outside so they all look decent.
The issue is what everything is attached to does, especially the cab, which by one, photo from the passenger side shows, the cab mounts front and rear are rusted out/ shot.
The door which is bolted to the rusty cab is sagging until it hit the rocker panel, cowl rusted bad.
This is a parts truck, it may run good but rust is rust.
The old gal is sagging more on its side than most 60 yr old women are in the front.

x2. I had a '70 for 4-5 years as a woods truck and plow. It looked like that one, but with a wood stake bed on it, 4sp, 318, 3/4 ton. It was totally unstopable and would run regardless of weather or length since last firing. But man did it rust! That looks rather beat, and 6 or no, I'd call it's a parts truck. FYI I paid $350 for mine back in 1997.

I'd point out all the bad rust issues and make a low offer... get it and fix all the rust and use it.....I think it's bad ***!

-
Back