Whats up with IMM engines ??

-

dwire67

Reaction score
Here is what is up - I really need to Thank Brian & his Dad they are both Top Notch in my Book!! I had Brain build me a 360 the hard way with 340 Short block he had-with pistons , rods and crankshaft. This has been some what of a long process get it built. This was not do to Brians part at all, but on my part. We had some issues when Sandy hit and had to help my Mom & Dad out since they where not able to return to thier home for a few weeks & with them being 83 & 86 they need to be cared for and we had no power or water quite a long time. So we had to buy a big generator and do alot of cooking on a grill in the garage. We also used alot of fire wood to keep warm.

This goes out to Brain and his Dad !! Your are outstanding people !!
I am 2600 miles away and they keep me updated the whole time on the Build!

So my Little 360 with W-2 heads made engine made 482HP and 440TQ
on pump gas. I thought that was outstanding and I am thrilled!!

IMM engines rules in my Book:burnout:

Attachments

• dyno1a.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,047
  • engine8.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,012
  • dyoshhet.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 971
  • newengine10a.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 998
I can't wait to redo the top end of my 340. IMM's definitely going to get my business. I've heard nothing but good things about him and their operation.

They did the cam for my magnum engine. I have nothing, but good things to say about them. Great personable service. Unlike Hughes Engines.

Well thank you guys! And thanks Jason...that was very nice. Sorry we had to put the build off a few weeks while waiting for the rocker parts. I do know that you'll be extremely happy with the outcome though!!

Let us know how you like it when you get a chance to drive it.
Brian

Love reference against Hughes. Brian,does it right. Expect tire life,to shorten drastically...(lol!).

Here's a video of Jason's 360: [ame]http://youtu.be/IoiU_J0ZRh8[/ame]

-
Back