Whats up.

-

JRDART

Owner "Poisoned Dart"
Reaction score
Figured Id introduce myself. Names Jay. 21 years old with about 15 years behind the wrench. I live in southwest Mo and right now its horribly cold lol. Just traded my 79 Datsun 280zx to a local cop for my first A-body and am happy to say that i made off with the better deal. Anyways Im a currently unemployed graphic artist; specializing in automotive concept and design (The picture on my signature is some of my work). Anyways enough about me lets get to the star of the show and my crowning achievement.

Car: 1975 Dodge Dart Swinger 2dr
Engine: Stock 225 /6 1bbl Holley 1945 carb. No A/C
Transmission: Stock 904 3 speed on the tree
Interior: Stock aside from a few gauges and an aftermarket tach/no speedometer.
exterior: Flat grey with some major body work needed (Waiting for the weather to break)

Don't have any good pictures of it right now..as soon as the weather clears and spring sets ill have some ready to post...unless you want to see the sad sight of an A body buried in the snow lol.disgust

Welcome to this great site JRDART :hello2:
Me, well I liv in Northeast Arkansas so you are not far away.
We have about 1'' of snow on top of a 1/2'' of ice here in Jonesboro.
Welcome aboard :thumleft:

I know a graphic artist here and he has been doing it a long time and a great friend that is so cool to share a few :drinkers: and talk BS together :toothy7:

Enjoy :thumbrig:

Welcome aboard! Buddy of mine had an old "Z" that he was putting a 350 in. He sold it before he ever finished it. No matter what yer plans, you'll find all the info you'll need right here!:thumleft:

thx guys..and Mike do you ever come up around the Branson Area for the shows or anything?

WELCOME SIR so glad to see more and more 73-76 dart long bodys joining

Thx Mopardrt....theres just something about her body lines that makes me weak at the knees....not like my fiance but still...and BTW dont call me sir...I aint retired..lol

Howdy JR . I'm from NE Missouri . Allow me to say you got lucky on the snow . My Ramcharger has 38's and it still got buried to the doors !!! Nice dart .

Welcome to the site!
Can't wait for the spring pics and the build up.
I'm glad with the trade you made, i think every one's happy.
Have fun here and don't be afraid to jump in.
Tom.

heres a little something to hold y'all off until spring or tomorrow maybe

what it looked like when I got it in November
vbpgimage.php

what she looks like now
vbpgimage.php

leaning tower of power
vbpgimage.php

at the gas station
vbpgimage.php

thx guys..and Mike do you ever come up around the Branson Area for the shows or anything?

Not yet JRDART, But it could be in my plans for 2011 :happy10:

-
Back