Whats With These People?

-
1969 camaro - $7000 (middletown ny)

Date: 2010-12-26, 12:58PM EST
Reply to: see below

all original 6 cyl camaro 3 spd manual trans .i have all the original interior been put in storage for 30 yrs in attic perfect cond . all body panels in good shape .but car needs floors and trunk pans.and total resto.but everything is there.call after 4 pm 845-692-6869 mike.

Attachments

• 3nb3m03l95V55Y25U4acq4bf8680abaae1335.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 364
RE 1969 camaro - $7000 (Middletown)

Date: 2010-12-26, 9:30PM EST
Reply to: see below

Oh Come on!! What is it with you people who have ,at best, 1,500 dollar cars and think they are gold!! 7 grand? For a total resto project? Are you serious! It needs everything! Everything, is not cheap!! And all you people who are out there who claim, It is worth 30 k when done!! Yeah,, OK,, 30k for an original, not molested! Not anything with after market parts and not original is not worth the money all you people out there think!! There might be fools who think that paying that much for a classic car makes them feel it is worth it,, but there is an *** for every seat!!! Be real people!! These cars do pop up time to time! Someone will need money, a relative will die, they have too many projects,, and you will find these for a realistic price! Then you might actually get one for 7k that doesn't need 20k to be worth 20k!!!!!

If it was a runnin and drivin car with SOLID floors and the same exterior, it might bring 3K.

Gee, the interior was taken out and stored inside but the car was left outside on the grass to rot for 30 years.

Doesn't make sense, does it??

Common sense would suggest that the car needed to be put up somewhere from the wrath of nature also.

If that think was done here it would be sold quick, everyone wants one around here.

Gee, the interior was taken out and stored inside but the car was left outside on the grass to rot for 30 years.

Kadiddlehopper logic !
That interior removal would make sense if the car was kickin' back in the south-west ... what a tool !

Attachments

• klem.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 213

Kadiddlehopper logic !
Removing the interior would make sense IF the car was sitting outdoors in the south-west ...

Attachments

• klem.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 199
Well its the same with some guys selling E-body Cuda's, I know the return on certain year Cuda's can be big, but some are beyond the point of no return, the car looks like its already been in the crusher at the scrap yard and dumbass is still trying to sell it for huge.

well it is a 6cyl car too. it isnt a yenko or anything. But even then... its a wreck.

I once saw a 71 hemi cuda vert for sale in similar condition without any drive train, no interior, no top and a completely dry rotted interior and the guy wanted 15k. BAH! matching numbers is cool but thats INSANE

What is all the belly-aching about? Don't you guys realize that this is Camaro, the holy grail of every mullet-wearing, country music-listening, Bud Light-drinking half-wit in America? Why add a couple Z/28 emblems and a Yenko sticker and it'd bring 200k at Barrett Jackson, easy! You guys just don't recognize a good deal when you see it!

Maybe he doesn't really want to sell it. His wife might be telling him to get rid of it, so he's asking a ridiculous price so he can say he tried.

What is all the belly-aching about? Don't you guys realize that this is Camaro, the holy grail of every mullet-wearing, country music-listening, Bud Light-drinking half-wit in America? Why add a couple Z/28 emblems and a Yenko sticker and it'd bring 200k at Barrett Jackson, easy! You guys just don't recognize a good deal when you see it!

That make my day right there..... LOL!

Yep I saw the same adds and I was going to put my duster on for oh about 25-30k. I know there are plenty of stupid people in NY but I don't think they are that stupid.

-
Back