What's your favorite beer.

-
I find it ironic that Mopar A-body guys are talkin smack on cheap beer. I'd expect that from E-body guys. :rofl:

Natty light is definitely the slant 6, 4-door, early A-body of the beer world for sure.

Natty is WAY worse than that. How DARE you run down slant 4 door cars. lol

Ooook, looks like I need to get educated. I didnt realize there was so much involved, I thought beer is beer and it's all about which brand.

I didn't realize there is dark and light and all these other words you are using that I don't know what they mean.

I have never been much of a drinker.
I tried a bit of this, given to me by a male friend. I see him drink it all the time. Just a little made me feel kinda different but I didn't drink much, didn't even finish the can.

View attachment 1715618834
brewed in America and Light in the same sentence,,, thats funny right there!!!!:rofl:

Fosters_front.jpg

always felt like I was sippin' from a Valvoline can :lol: Size wise. Good stuff.

i eventually got sick of drinking and quit for 8 years...i started having the occasional beer again a couple
of years ago.
I prefer Heineken or Becks, but usually buy the cheap stuff.You can get used to cheap beer, just drink it for a month or so and it will be your favourite

If you dont want to drink a 12 pack or more for same effect.......
Try 2-3 Mickeys in 30-40 minutes.....
You wont feel the need to drink much more for a while..lol
High school tradition that works even better over 50.
Its called budget drinking.

Laginitas Sumpin Sumpin works even better

I quit drinking regularly over 30 years ago, but did enough drinking to float a battle ship around. Nowadays, only the bride drinks, and she’s hot and cold on beer, but if she buys Oberon, I’ll usually take a sip or 2, and if we have a campfire, I might drink a whole one. My Tennessee brother makes a nice moonshine tho, and I like to take a sip of that on occasion.

India Pale Ale. It's very Hoppy (no offense to to our own @halifaxhops , lol). It was developed in England...not sure how why it was called India.
IPA's are extra hoppy is correct but I've been told they were specifically made for the British troops in India. The beer would travel well without spoiling. Founders brewery in Michigan makes a great one (not too hoppy) called "All Day IPA". It is session brewed.

This is my favorite beer, it's not as popular out west as it once was and is getting harder to find.......
labatt-blue-1.png

This is a close second, I grew up 70 miles from the brewery, so it was very popular in my area.
106723274_medium_1494135328.jpg

I’ll say for the record too, that I know I would enjoy just about any beer made by @toolmanmike
I need to get started with a batch or two of oatmeal stout. It should be done around Thanksgiving and real tasty around Christmas time. Here's last year's batch. 2 gallons didn't last long enough. 4 gallons this year.

20191030_204943.jpg

Just a few I like. Dos Equis Amber, Anything Samuel Adams, including anything Angry Orchard, Yuengling regular or Black and Tan, Modelo regular or Negro, original Miller High Life, Beck's dark, Killian's Red..... and I'll drink pretty much any beer dark enough to not see through. I cannot STAND any IPA. They SUCK.

-
Back