What's Your Favorite Clint Eastwood Movie?

-
Kelly's heros is my all time favorite. Unforgiven is right up there. Just seen Gran Torino and loved it.

Also Flags of our Fathers,(haven't seen Iwo Jima yet) Outlaw Jose Wales, (seen that in the drive in. We snuck in by foot and sat on the swings, it got rained out and we went back 4 times in a row before we were able to see the whole thing. Also loved Heartbreak Ridge and oh hell all of his movies! LOL

To many good ones to pick just one. I don't know that I have ever seen a Clint Eastwood movie that I did not like.

Man Thats A Hard One. They Are All Good. For Me Its A Toss Up, Outlaw Josey Whales & Kellys Heros

i have a favorite....all of em...although I really think clint has given us his epitaph in gran torino....

Man Thats A Hard One. They Are All Good. For Me Its A Toss Up, Outlaw Josey Whales & Kellys Heros
mikedevore: I agree. Those are actually my two favorites. Although I haven't seen Gran Torino yet.

High Plains Drifter, Hang Em High, Million Dollar Baby and Gran Torino are my fav's. I havent seen all of them. Gran Torino was a great movie, it reminds me of my father, he worked at a Ford plant and had a 71 Torino. Great thred by the way Clint Eastwood is a Bad ***. **** so is Steve McQueen.

-
Back