What's your favourite Hot Sauce

-

kazooom

Reaction score
Wants that favourite smokin hot sauce and what do you like to put it on? I was given a gift pack of sauce for x-mas but my fav is still Franks extra hot... and like the comercial says " I put that S^*t on everything :rock:

Attachments

• DSCF4797.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 334
Daves%20insanity%20sauce.jpg

Franks is a staple here,...Pam uses it for anything and everthing,...Dave's is good for adding a little zoot to my venicent chili,....Tobasco is for breakfast...

And of course Pico Paco from the west coast,...can't get it here, but my in laws send us a case every year.....

Franks, Cholula, Tabasco Chipolte (not hot but great flavor), El Yucatico!!! All good stuff! The hotter the better!!!!

I got you all beat on this one. Its only here in Michigan is is the best. I put it on eggs, sloppy joes, pizza, chili, hamburgers, chicken you name it it makes everything better.

RAY RAYS YOOPER SAUCE

huy fong sriracha chile sauce. in mass quantities. we call it, "the taiwanese ketchup"

For sauce I prefer Louisiana Hot sauce, but I make a dry pepper mix that will fire you up! I use very little sauce.

Classic Cholula and Cholula Chipotle flavor - both great flavors, not super hot - and Sriracha

I got you all beat on this one. Its only here in Michigan is is the best. I put it on eggs, sloppy joes, pizza, chili, hamburgers, chicken you name it it makes everything better.

RAY RAYS YOOPER SAUCE

where do you buy this stuff... great name Ray Ray's... anything named that has got to be good.
my cus is a mech engineer in the motor city and I'll make him send me some

Dave's insanity is just plain hot, no flavor, label says you can use it to strip wax and remove oil stains off your driveway. I like my hot to have flavor, Daves habanero is flavorful and hot. Also use these...

Attachments

• P1021594.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 333
that daves insanity sauce is horrific. wow its hot.says on back of bottle can be used to clean stains on concrete. lol
i like franks sauce..

Frank's for sure, I put that S**T on everything...LOL...

Whodathunkit?

Attachments

• Sprayracha.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 255
-
Back