What's your favourite Hot Sauce

-
I use Cholula as my regular and occasionally Tapatio.
I was at a warehouse in Colorado and the guys who work there are always "testing" hot sauce. Last time I was there they had some Mad Dog 44 Magnum.... that stuff makes Daves Insanity look like a desert topping!! Wow! One drop in a large bowl of chili and its a coughing, sweating, eye watering afternoon.

I was at a warehouse in Colorado and the guys who work there are always "testing" hot sauce. Last time I was there they had some Mad Dog 44 Magnum.... that stuff makes Daves Insanity look like a desert topping!! Wow! One drop in a large bowl of chili and its a coughing, sweating, eye watering afternoon.

Whoa, I just looked up Mad Dog 44 Magnum... It's rated at 4 million scoville units. For comparison, Tapatio rates 3,000 scoville units and Cholua at 2,000.

cholula-lime-500x500.jpg

That about does it for me. :)

My favorite

Attachments

• Hemi HS.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 198

You guys in PA appreciate this stuff... I had one drop on a cracker and alot of hair fell out... my wife says BS , I was bald before we went to PA

Attachments

• DSCF4800.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 172
If I'm having mexican food it's Tapatia or cholula (Love the chipotle) .On noodles/asian food it's gotta be Sriracha !

-
Back