Wheel and Tire Suggestions

-

pacuda59

pacuda59
Reaction score
Just about to complete the transition from SBP to BBP and need new wheels.
I've got my heart set on Cragar SS. I'm keeping the /6 so I don't need performance, just looks. I'm thinking 15x6, any suggestions?

15 x 6 fit nice on A body Cudas. I would measure the tire heighth off the tires in your avatar. Keeping the fenderwells filled ,help wonders. FWIW, The tire and rim forum has a sticky thread,with pictures of wheels and tires,check it out.

With discs in the front (pulled from a 75 dart) and drums in the rear(pulled from a 74 duster) will I need different sized wheels?

Torque Thrust ! Maybe Torque Thrust up front, steelies out back ... I love that look !

I would check out the Wheel/Tire combo thread, as suggested by Abodybomber. There is a lot of very useful info there!
For your application, you could use a 15 x 7 rim, possibly even 15 x 8. I'm sure others with more knowledge will chime in.

I just went through the entire Wheel/Tire thread.
I'm thinking a 15 x 7 rim running 225-60-15.
My question......backspace?

4.5" on the back, 3.5 on the front

Cragars. have a demand. Try Tire Rack. Summit ,& Jegs. Shipping's gonna kill you. If you're patient,see if a local tire shop, can ship with patience. If they do, I would let them mount and balances your tires

-
Back