Wheel House Molding 67-69 Barracuda FastBack

-

1969383S

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the interior stainless molding between the seam of the wheelhouse covers and upper painted trim around the back glass is all stainless? Or was the flat in the center painted black?

Found the correct clip's and they arrived today. Would like to install the trim this weekend but seem to think it may have had the center black at one time.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I will look at my trim in the garage tomorrow, I have a few sets, some have been in the attic for years so should be original. But, just from memory...no black in the center on the flat part...

Hi, I will look at my trim in the garage tomorrow, I have a few sets, some have been in the attic for years so should be original. But, just from memory...no black in the center on the flat part...

Thanks for the reply!!!

Want to keep moving forward and its hard to remember as the car was sprayed bombed black inside by the previous owner!! I used a lot of SOS pads 25+ years ago and am not sure if I scrubbed some of the right stuff off or not !

Yup..mine is the same...no black in the center....easier to polish, then paint (staying between the lines lol) !

-
Back