Wheel Poll -- Which Rims to go with?

Which Rims do You prefer?

• Cragar SS

Votes: 103 64.0%
  • Stock Mopar Rally

Votes: 58 36.0%

• Total voters
-
Wheel Vintiques SBP 15x7 rallye's with a 235/60 and 205/65 would look nice! Used to have them on my 71 Demon and fit great!

I wouldn't do either. Tired of Ralleys and Cragar SS rims- with all the selection now available in 16, 17 and sometimes (depends on how they make the car look) 18 inch rims, not to mention the better tire selection in those sizes than 15" tires...just my opinion, a lot of people like both, there is nothing terrible about either, but they don't really make much of a statement anymore

I,m not a big fan of Cragers.I like steelies with a year correct center cap.These remind me that it,s a Muscle car.JMO

Leave the car as is with the Cragar SS wheels.
If it was '70 and newer, i would definitely choose rallye wheels.
Don't put on anything bigger than 15'' wheels, they just look wrong to me, but i'm old school.

im not a fan of the cragers i think they take away from the car thats a buitiful car an i think the dog dish the magnums the rallys or any thing other than cragers would look great on her and i would deff. put white letters out my personal favorite is the magnums thats what i have for my 72 its not factory but what else is mamopar built her the first time around now its my turn:burnout:

I dont know about anyone else but i like the looks of the old ET 5 slot wheels over the cragers. they are alot mor work to keep them shinny but well worth it.

Voted Cragars, makes your ride pop more especially with the top down.

I like cragars [i'm sorry i love cragars put them on a yougo and improve it's looks] i would have put them on my cuda but i'm a cheap bastard, i think your car looks great with the cragars but if your bored with them then i personally would go with steelys painted body color with dog dishs and red lines. I like rallys but not on that body style,i like white letters also. A nice set of magnums would look nice.

vbpgimage.php

Add my name to the list of those whom feel that Rallye Wheels don't look right on '69 & earlier cars .

My personal fave from "back in the day" has got to be Motor Wheels' "Spyders" . Not easy to find , especially in that damned 5x4" bolt pattern .

Just don't add Centerline , Cragar SS/T or wheels larger than 16" and I'll be happy :D .

What's wrong with centerlines? Lol

-
Back