When I joined FABO……

-

1968FormulaS340

Reaction score
I was in my mid 30s, dating women (bad girls, very very bad girls, come here and let daddy spank you girls) built for speed, not comfort and not one of them would I take home to see my mother.

Now I'm in my early 40s and every day my wife becomes more and more built for comfort…….. Almost too much comfort :)

How do things like this happen?

And I have these 3 ear hairs I pluck all the time. What the hell is that about?

I also find myself taking naps…….

now i see where all your ignorance comes from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmfao

You ain't seen nothin yet!
NOSEHAIRS that stick out and wiggle when you talk.
You pull them and your eyes water and you sneeze.
Getting old is Glourious!

HA

Welcome to the acceptance of Old Age...

Yep, time for the Lay-z boy shopping...riding mower browsing....3:pm nap time =P~...old episodes of 'Hunter, KojacK, matlock, price is right...:toothy10:

Next stop........ 50
and .....don't forget to pick up your 'mid life viper' at the door.:glasses9:

lol:cheers:

If your wife ain't pluckin your ear hairs, she ain't trained yet.

...........Wait till u get to ur 50s..........u will become an arm chair athelete.......i can watch sports for hours, b 4 i used 2 play them for hours......kim.......

ya after fifty it starts getting worse glasses then talking your self in to going to the shop to work on something.and it takes a week to do something that used to take a day ooooooooman I'm tired thinking of it..and the worst part is thinking of things that you used to do.....Artie:clock::clock:

ya after fifty it starts getting worse glasses then talking your self in to going to the shop to work on something.and it takes a week to do something that used to take a day ooooooooman I'm tired thinking of it..and the worst part is thinking of things that you used to do.....Artie:clock::clock:

LOL and it gets worse after you turn 60! :toothy10:

...........Wait till u get to ur 50s..........u will become an arm chair athelete.......i can watch sports for hours, b 4 i used 2 play them for hours......kim.......

You better keep moving or your body is going to lock up,lol

You guys are making me seriously depressed, I will be 45 in 6 weeks or so........

I was in my mid 30s, dating women (bad girls, very very bad girls, come here and let daddy spank you girls) built for speed, not comfort and not one of them would I take home to see my mother.

Now I'm in my early 40s and every day my wife becomes more and more built for comfort…….. Almost too much comfort :)

How do things like this happen?

And I have these 3 ear hairs I pluck all the time. What the hell is that about?

I also find myself taking naps…….

Nothing wrong with a slow cruise. 8)8)

OR how about going into the shop to work on your car but you can't remember what you wanted to do......OR where you put what you were working on before but can't find it now. I bought one of those steering box adapters for $125 and couldn't find it for over a year. Talking to my brother,brought it up and he said"It's been rolling around under the passenger seat of my PT Cruiser for months,been meaning to give it to you but forget about it when I park.So I got it,,,,,,,,,Now I don't know where I put it.... AGAIN!!!!!!!!
I don't even want to talk about trying to SEE under a dash,,,,WITH or WITHOUT GLASSES..............

you old farts are tooooooo funneeeeeee!!!!!!

Sh*T? I'm one toooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

leave my ear hair alone, it tickles when someone is talkin' about me!

:angry7:

Ok I am only 39 and I think despite "ear hair" you guys are doing just fine!
Hey I forget things to, does this get worse as I enter new decades? Remember your ages just means you are wiser, tohelp out us younger ones. Although I am at the top of the hill fighting not to go over!:toothy10:

the older I get the more I hate that socket that invariably roll's under the car

God, I hate when that happens - every time I drop a socket I automatically know it's gonna roll to the exact center of the underside of the car. :banghead: That or it's gonna get sucked up into the Twilight Zone and never be seen again. :rolleyes: You 40 year old guys got it made. :yawinkle:

:) This thread could go on quite a while!!! I'm 45 and doing pretty well considering, the only thing that REALLY wears on me is my eyesight, like Darter6 said I hate trying to see in low light conditions. Time to put more lights in my shop... and get stronger glasses... AGAIN

Yeah, the interior of my Dart is gutted stripped and halfway primed, I got in the other day to work on it, my phone rang, could barely get out of the car and when I did, missed the call, took one look at the car and decided I should work on the outside for the rest of the day!

Growing older means you're through with most of lifes bumps and bruises........and hopefully wiser.

-
Back