when is a opinion a hate crime

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right with you INK,Been here for 6 years too bad we can't turn back the clock and the Clicks here would be called out--Today was the first time I had a thread either removed or moved,All I did was post the facts about this BULLSHI* government we have now and how they just lost 10.5 BILLION dollars on the GM bailout.Now it's gone I Was just stating a fact I saw on the news-FOX NEWS THAT IS and even they are turning soft.--Steve

Oh Wow a Little truth gotcha all fired up Huh pal? If your gonna spew out untruthes try to make sure people arent' around that have the facts and are not afraid to tell it...so go bad mouth me to your buddies for putting you in your place now
As always, there is the other side of the story.....but hey, your never wrong are you Curtis? Do me a ******* favor and just ban me....

Easy to get into an arguement / ugly debate these days because most people suck !!!!! Except for Canadians. Without us, there would be NO 70 340 Dart Swingers ! ( or good beer ). By the way. You are welcome. LOL !!!, Life is too short to care about what others think about anything. Just be true to yourself. Love your family, work hard. Drive a DODGE. Gotta go. Going to the Flames / Bruins game. Keep it real. Eh.

Easy to get into an arguement / ugly debate these days because most people suck !!!!! Except for Canadians. Without us, there would be NO 70 340 Dart Swingers ! ( or good beer ). By the way. You are welcome. LOL !!!, Life is too short to care about what others think about anything. Just be true to yourself. Love your family, work hard. Drive a DODGE. Gotta go. Going to the Flames / Bruins game. Keep it real. Eh.

You got that right, Jason. Go Flames!

Steve

My opinion is worth what a person paid me for it and there ain't no muslim president with a fake certificate gonna tell me any different. You know the one, the one everyone thinks is black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back