when is Legendary 25% off sales?

-

str12-340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I know that pretty predictably Legendary has a 25% off sale. Does anybody know what time of year they usually are???

Look for them on the weekends. Never the same sale.

Big one was just before Xmas, not sure of others .
That’s true, here’s an old online sale ad from last X-Mas.

IMG_4462.jpeg

check their wait times for orders ,I believe its several months

Get on their email list. I did that with my Demon and they email out the sales. Usually around holidays. Once you get the deal unsubscribe.

Delivery was running 6 to 8 months on legendary interiors from Classic last time I checked.

Just received 70 Duster 340 bench seat covers from them last week. Ordered them in July.

Is it supply chain problems, or do they have staff shortages?
Classic Industries told me delivery had improved to 6 to 8 months from 8 to 10 months but that was a few months back. Perhaps they get preferential service from Legendary? They also said that many textile companies went out of business during the pandemic so material supply is the issue.

I ordered front/rear seat upholstery during some kind of sale last August and I'm still waiting on mine to arrive. I ordered door panels over Black Friday's sale and have those already. They came in about 2 months ago

Legendary isn't just seat covers.
I got everything from them 25% off .
Whole interior, whiskers, headliner, carpet, trunk mat, door panel, - everything .

Last edited:
One more reason why car will just sit and rot in the shop.... I give you guys all the credit in the world for being that patient for something like interior parts....The game has been forever changed. Eventually it will be a 2 year wait at double the cost...

JW

One more reason why car will just sit and rot in the shop.... I give you guys all the credit in the world for being that patient for something like interior parts....The game has been forever changed. Eventually it will be a 2 year wait at double the cost...

JW
One thing I learned on my current restoration....you have to be patient and plan ahead. You just can't be in a hurry. Also, prices are significantly more expensive than on the last restoration I did (bumper chroming went from $250 to $800 Cen...just buy a repop if you can get it) and it will be the last one. I fully expect demand to drop off over the next few years but who knows.

The 25% sale is on right now. I did learn that the sale is only on items they manufacture which does not include carpet. The sale that they are running is 25% off clearance items, seat covers are 20%. Also, if you buy there is a $2.50 "handling charge" per item.

JW
Waiting wasn't an issue with me. I ordered for two cars in the spring of 2021 with one of their sales. Saved a bunch and got free shipping. It took months. I think delivery of the last items was in October 2021. Those parts are still on the shelf. Might be getting the Barracuda painted soon and then I will start on the interior. GTS is after that.

Jim PM me if you still can sell me that black 68 GTS lower seat cover when you remove it.
Thx

-
Back