Where can i get a fiberglass hood with a scoop??

-

7DUSTER3

1973 Plymouth Duster 360
Reaction score
Is there anyplace on the West Coast or near it that makes a quality fiberglass hood with a sixpack or snorkel scoop attached already for my 73 duster? AAR is nice but i'm on the over side of the US and freight would kill me. My duster finally goes into the body shop for paint first week of August and i want the hood finished sometime soon as well. Whats around us?

bought this hood for a 71 Demon from a southern cal fiberglass company a month ago....

very nice looking hood.....this is a pin on hood.

100_2929.jpg

100_2931.jpg

everyone SAYS they make junk so there is no need to say who there are...

Either way you go, freight is going to butcher you, so you might as well get quality for what you pay. Just my input, save up and get something nice, you can always use a metal hood till you can afford it.

Gotta get the pin holes drilled...then my neighbor will paint it BLACK...BLack as Night...

along with the bumpers...

yes..it is....took a chance...'

they had a 25% off deal going....hood looks great...trunk lid looks great...bumper are a little rough...nothing an hour of sanding wont fix...

besides they are going on race car...and my g/f says i am easy to please....

yes..it is....took a chance...'

they had a 25% off deal going....hood looks great...trunk lid looks great...bumper are a little rough...nothing an hour of sanding wont fix...

besides they are going on race car...and my g/f says i am easy to please....

Looks like their quality control has improved, my last 81' malibu cowl hood didn't look as good as yours, it had a big bow mid way down the fender seam...

I was pleasantly surprise on how good the hood and trunk lid looked...

I was pleasantly surprise on how good the hood and trunk lid looked...

I'm gonna try a VFN fiberglass hood and front bumper on my 66-valiant, their the only place that I can find that makes anything for a 66-valiant...

That six-pack hood does look nice...

Hey Tony,

Thanks for the heads up on this place we called them and we are going to check them out a little further but your hood looks great, so we will see

Thanks again Bob / Bryce

-
Back