Where can I get them?????

-

varlo

Joe- Long Island, Oakdale
Reaction score
I blame my dad for getting me into mopars. Now i own a 72 challenger and 75 scamp lol. But appreciating my father is what this thread is all about. He has done so much for me. My life hit a real rough patch over the past year. So I want to do something nice for him even tho is is a fraction of everything he has done for me. The trim on the top and bottom of his 67 notch isnt the greatest and now that he put some brand new bumpers on the car they simply dont look good at all. So I have searched a bit and cant find anyone selling a new chrome pair. Can anyone help me. Id like to get them and throw them on as a suprise for everything he has done for me. Hopefully FABO can pull through and help me out.

Thanks!
-Joe

Joe,

Trim for what? If you are talking about windshield and rear window trim every one changes them over to the 1968/1969 style to get away from the shrinking plastic that was originally used.

Bill

Im looking for the trink that goes on the top and bottom of the trunk lid itself. I will try to find a picture.

Email this guy. He just broke up a T-boned 67 notch.

saran_motorsports@yahoo

So. Cal area

Email this guy. He just broke up a T-boned 67 notch.

saran_motorsports@yahoo

So. Cal area

Thanks I am kind of looking for new with a nice chrome finish. Dads car is built now so we are "tweaking" it and getting it into show condition. These trim pieces are a must.

as far as I know that part has never been reproduced, good used is even hard to find
this information is according to the owner of a 67 convertible (not me)

They aren't chromed, never were. if you have a decent pair they can be professionally pulished, re-anodised, etc... You can do a fairly nice refresh yourself with the right equipment.

-
Back