Where can you buy modern style drag car wheels in 1/24th for model car

-
Wow They are really cool. I may start building again . I would have to find a big magnifying glass with with a spot light on it.

I usually find a kit that has the wheels I am looking for and do it that way.

i have made quite a few myself
simply cut the center out, insert a piece of tube and you're all set

i may (may) have a pic somewhere

If anyone has the MPC '69 Daytona kit and has no use for them, I need the Cragar wheels that come with it for another build. They are not actually used in that build but are included. Must be a tree from another kit with a Pro Street option.

Wow They are really cool. I may start building again . I would have to find a big magnifying glass with with a spot light on it.

I've been thinking about that myself. :D

anything like a weld wheel or a centerline or ,,, ? I might buy those expensive ones

I have tons of spares, showw me some pics of what you want, need tires also, what are you building?

Make a model of my 67 race car

bluntwhle.jpg

I know i have the fronts, i'll look for the backs, have a better pic of the rears?

Fronts are Weld 2.0's .. Ay some point it will get matching rears , right now they are Billet Specialties .. they no longer make them , 15x12 with 6 1/2 backspace , I will when I buy new ones go to 6 inch back

we have a medium sized indoor car show locally this weekend, I will check with the vendors to see what kits they have, normally they have at least couple hundred or more over 5-6 vendors .
I was shocked yesterday to see Wal mart locally selling kits

-
Back