Where did it go??

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
I bumped an old thread yesterday called Women on FABO? ... and now it's GONE.

What unruly comment(s) happened so quickly afterwards that mandated the killing of what was a cool discussion with lots of potential?

Barbee and I are both confused.

Anybody?

Weird. Two replies since my bump and I get the "access denied" screen when I try to read them.

The thread doesn't show up in Rumblefish360's, Barbee's or my posts either as if it never existed.

Stuck in the cloud.
Shame it was a good thread.

Women are not allowed in the man cave....

Freaks be gone...

I say blame it all on RustyRatRod!!???????? no matter if he posted there or not!!????? LOL

so we are saying it not O K for men to dress in dresses????? or woman to wear the pants??? or what??

Damn skippy. I can take it. lol

maybe it had something to do with a post I read about men posing as women

that would be stupid because being a woman in the male dominated auto industry is a tough gig and usually the girl is either liked or hated by the indigenous car guys for the usual reasons.

I don't believe that by far men in female dominated industries take even half the hail damage as a female in a male dominated industry.

especially those who do not play into the stereotype. (no offense, Leanne model away if you so choose) Wrenches, welders, and the cars themselves can not tell the difference so why should it even be a big deal anyway.

Well, i guess it's time to start a new one then, Leanna.
i'll be the butler did it..... lol

I've no problem with women posting on here, as long as they all have their "skirt work" done...:glasses7:

I've no problem with women posting on here, as long as they all have their "skirt work" done...:glasses7:

I made a comment like that years ago, right before I found myself picking my *** up off the floor!! and she was a skinny little thing! LOL

I learned my lesson.

Weird. Two replies since my bump and I get the "access denied" screen when I try to read them.

The thread doesn't show up in Rumblefish360's, Barbee's or my posts either as if it never existed.

Yea weird. All I said was "Hey Chick" in ref to you.when a thread is deleated, no one can trace it. It goes into oblivion. Joey had us mods close it down and lock it so he could view it should a complaint arise.

Perhaps ether Joey or a new Mod did just that. IMO, start a new one.
Maybe Cheryl will start it up?

-
Back