[WANTED] Where do I find Dodge Spirit parts?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim, Pick-N-Pull in Rancho Cordova has two 93s and Rocklin has a 92...according to their inventory. There are 4 94s here in Fresno.

Did you try Chrysler? They might still have something in stock.

Chrysler will not have parts for a 20 yr old car. I would try the salvage yards. these cars are K-Car derivatives and you should be able to find this lock on the Acclaim, Shadow, Sundance, LeBaron, Omni, and Horizon. I'd hurry though, with scrap prices the way they are, K-Cars aren't surviving in the salvage yards, at least not here! :eek:

Chrysler will not have parts for a 20 yr old car.

Really? Are you sure about that? I just called a buddy of mine that works for a dealer here in Iowa. He did a part# search and it shows 6 dealers have that part in stock.

One dealer in West Virginia has 6 of them.....another in New Hampshire has 5.

Chrysler will not have parts for a 20 yr old car. I would try the salvage yards. these cars are K-Car derivatives and you should be able to find this lock on the Acclaim, Shadow, Sundance, LeBaron, Omni, and Horizon. I'd hurry though, with scrap prices the way they are, K-Cars aren't surviving in the salvage yards, at least not here! :eek:

Where do you think all the NOS parts for our 60s and 70s cars come from? They are found in dealerships that had them on the shelf since they aren't making them anymore.

I tried to find an engine wire harness for my '98 Stratus once and none of my local dealers had that or ANY NOS parts for that car. I got lucky though at a local junkyard that had a low mileage wreck that was an insurance write -off.

That and the fellow at the desk at Erwin Chrysler (a dealer in Troy, Ohio) says that msot dealers nowadays sell off all their old left over stuff dirt cheap to make room for new parts. I don't know if there is any truth to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back